Ruemz Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Restaurant
Artisan Eco Hotel(Subang Jaya)
View Hotel
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
View Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
Mixx Hotel(Subang Jaya)
  • Fitness centre
GM Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
  • Restaurant
Swan Cottage Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
View Hotel
Sunway Clio Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
View Hotel
All reviewstaylor universitysolo travellerfood outletsroom cardhotel is locatedtv channelsupgraded roomair conditionlake viewcampuslakesideconveniencetokenimprovementenvironmentmalaysiapatience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is within the university campus. A vibrant place to be in with friendly staff. The hotel is facing a lake. At night the view with the campus lighted up reflected in the lake is really nice and peaceful to look at. There are still rooms for improvement but I understand there are many upgrading works in the pipeline, which is good. I'll like to come back again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2015

My experience at the Ruemz hotel was not good at all.

I had to stay in this particular hotel as I had to be present at the University so it was very convenient for the location. However, the room was not well clean: walls and paintings need to be refreshed. Also we cannot let the stores open as people outside could look inside the room.
One day, the housekeeping team left before cleaning our room.
Furthermore, the room wass very noisy: windows are not soundproof, which means I was awaken every night at 5 or 6 AM because of the moise of the nearest mosque and the muezzin.

Well, I really do not recommand this hotel. If you really need an hotel near Taylor's University, book at Sunway Resort or any other place. It is way too expensive for what it is!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank lesyndromedestendhal
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed for a day and it was a nice experience. We checked in late . But they offers us an upgraded room for the same tariff which we booked. The person in the reception was so helpful. We will surely recommend and also prefer to stay there again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Positive side - Comfort linen although the room are small (it called Cubic Single). strategic location which is walking distance to the food arcade (located at ground floor with lot of variety) and short driving distance to Sunday Pyramid mall. Friendly staff and WIFI connection are good too.

Suggest for Improvement - Housekeeper need to take care of bathroom cleanliness and not to issue torn towel to the guest. Suggest to place kettle in the room and may be a bottle of mineral water to the guest. May negotiate with the car park management to allow free entry for hotel guest to avoid RM3/entry/day. Need to look into the car park lift as it is not operating which i need to carry luggage and walk 2 floors up to the hotel lobby.

Room Tip: Take note on the car park fee which is RM3/entry/day. Hotel do provide breakfast but tied up with certain cafe/restaurant which you need to know their operating hour.

Room Tip: Do request room with lake view if you wish to
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Selected this hotel for my family trip 3D2N based on 2 points:
Locations & Is a Hospitality University training hotel.
Unfortunately, the experience we encountered starts from 1st day till we check out was the worst ever we had.

Day 1:

Poo car parking system. NO direct drop off point to hotel lobby and worst still we need to climb up many stairs and walk long distance with my 4 year old daughter and luggages to reach the hotel entrance.

Sucks parking system. I understand that parking space will be subject to availability but as a hotel guests, it is rediculars that have to pay for the parking fees and more worst, the fee is per entry per day. So, if we are in and out for 5 times, we have to pay for 5 times!!!!

When we approached the reception counter to inquire, the poor lady( hospitality management trainee) did apologize and they can only waived on case to case to basis whenever guest complaint as she mentioned that the parking is managed by different management.

This is really not a good solutions as it is a never ending compliant. The hotel management should look into long term root solutions with the car park management to find ways such as package it to redeemable for hotel guests only.

Rooms facilities and conditions:

The bed is not comfortable.

A basic hand basin design also can not meet guest needs. Whenever you used the hand basin, the water will spill off to the floor.

Can you imagine how I fill up my kettle to boil water?? I need to use a glass to fill one glass by another to fill up the kettle in order to boil water. Terrible experience.

No extra bed. Not a family hotel. Suggestion: The room sofa actually can be a conversion bed for extra bed to cater for family of 2 adults & 1 child (3 years old).

No make up room service neither do the replenishment of bottle waters is done. When we got back on the 2nd day evening around 9pm, my room was not being make up at all. What hospitality service???

A normal standard hotel also will do make up room service and replenish bottles of water unless we put up No make up room service.

2nd day & 3rd day:

Breakfast is included in the package. Unfortunately due to the 4 outlets selection given such as coffee bean, old town etc. are open at 8am, therefore we skipped the breakfast. On our last day before we check out, we waited at coffee bean for 30mins, the service staff still said no kitchen staff here yet, therefore we change to old town for our breakfast.

All hotel breakfast starts at 6am....but not for this hotel.....is strange.

Last but not least, the one and only permanent staff you have, the supervisor in this hotel is very rude and he has no hospitality service at all. He shows his dissatisfaction face impression on me whenever I highlight my comments.

My family and I will never ever choose to stay in your hotel anymore.

I do hope that the management will look into this seriously.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family