Ruemz Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Artisan Eco Hotel(Subang Jaya)
View Hotel
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
View Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
Mixx Hotel(Subang Jaya)
  • Fitness centre
GM Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
  • Restaurant
Swan Cottage Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
View Hotel
Sunway Clio Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
View Hotel
All reviewstaylor universitysolo travellerfood outletsroom cardhotel is locatedtv channelsupgraded roomair conditionlake viewcampuslakesideconveniencetokenimprovementenvironmentmalaysiapatience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it...Not cool. Not a pleasant one night stay.....Water Pressure at sink was so terrible....Room smelly and dusty too....i can get some trash under the bed....

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Raan T
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Raan T,
We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team, and the issues have been fixed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention - it helps us get better.

Navin J

Reviewed 30 May 2016

This is a great location if you are on business with Taylor's University. Otherwise, plan your transportation; Uber works well here. Not much shopping choices here, the nearest option is to get over to Sunway. Parking is not complimentary, so if you drive, do note but the charges are reasonable, RM$4 per day and I paid RM$12 for 3 days of parking.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra to face the pond, it is worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank PHLim_SG
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it. The toilet looks old and moldy.

Limited parking space and you will have to pay the parking on your own expense. Not a pleasant one night stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2016

As I promised I will come back to this place again, after about a year, this place looks awesome. They have done a great job in uplifting the rooms with their colourful theme.
I was pretty taken back by some of the negative reviews, but thought of giving it another try still. With not much of expectation but they have done well.
I chose to stay in their smallest room, Cubic Single room, as I was travelling alone. The room was apple green colour room, my favourite colour. Maybe it's just so coincident. :-)
The bed was comfortable, I don't feel like doing anything after lying on the bed. They have a big TV right at the end, perfect spot for not getting up from the bed. Haha. They have many channels on the TV, I believe it's stream from YouTube channel or something. I can literally stay on the bed with the TV whole day!
However, toilet cleanliness can be improved. Not too bad but just can be improved.
Wifi was fast, another great point for me.
Love this place! Hope that more people can know this place, I just think that they deserve it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank MMyoungsis
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I had stayed at Ruemz with low expectations, but honestly it met my expectations and beyond when i stayed for a night. Staff were pleasant and courteous, and have had so many improvements from before it seems. Go for the Lakeview rooms, it does not cost too much and is nice to have a view overlooking the campus and the lake at the same time... Hope 2 c u guys at Ruemz soon ! *esp the Korean girl downstairs !

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo