“Affordable and recommended ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruemz Hotel

Ruemz Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Subang Jaya
“Affordable and recommended ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place located in the college.. The room was ok.. Not too
Big n not too small for couples.but u can hear next door talking seems the room not sound proof..aircond was good.. Reception also friendly..7eleven is just few steps from the hotel.. Alot of cafes.. Starbucks coffee beans chatime u just name it.the only problem for me is the parking a lil bit too far for me to walk and have to pay rm3 per entry.i will definitely come and stay at ruemz hotel again ♥️♥️♥️

Stayed June 2016, travelled as a couple
3 Thank fair534
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this review, 8 November 2016
Dear Fair534,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you faced. Nevertheless if you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Navin J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Indonesian first
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it...Not cool. Not a pleasant one night stay.....Water Pressure at sink was so terrible....Room smelly and dusty too....i can get some trash under the bed....

• Stayed May 2016, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Raan T
Dear Raan T,
We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team, and the issues have been fixed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention - it helps us get better.

Navin J

Travellers are raving about these Subang Jaya hotels

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2016

This is a great location if you are on business with Taylor's University. Otherwise, plan your transportation; Uber works well here. Not much shopping choices here, the nearest option is to get over to Sunway. Parking is not complimentary, so if you drive, do note but the charges are reasonable, RM$4 per day and I paid RM$12 for 3 days of parking.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra to face the pond, it is worth it.
  • Stayed May 2016, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PHLim_SG
Selangor, Malaysia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it. The toilet looks old and moldy.

Limited parking space and you will have to pay the parking on your own expense. Not a pleasant one night stay.

• Stayed May 2016, travelled with friends
      Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2016

As I promised I will come back to this place again, after about a year, this place looks awesome. They have done a great job in uplifting the rooms with their colourful theme.
I was pretty taken back by some of the negative reviews, but thought of giving it another try still. With not much of expectation but they have done well.
I chose to stay in their smallest room, Cubic Single room, as I was travelling alone. The room was apple green colour room, my favourite colour. Maybe it's just so coincident. :-)
The bed was comfortable, I don't feel like doing anything after lying on the bed. They have a big TV right at the end, perfect spot for not getting up from the bed. Haha. They have many channels on the TV, I believe it's stream from YouTube channel or something. I can literally stay on the bed with the TV whole day!
However, toilet cleanliness can be improved. Not too bad but just can be improved.
Wifi was fast, another great point for me.
Love this place! Hope that more people can know this place, I just think that they deserve it.

• Stayed April 2016, travelled solo
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
#6 of 45 in Petaling Jaya
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,106 reviews

Been to Ruemz Hotel? Share your experiences!