“value for money; excellent location; choice of F&B outlets all around” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruemz Hotel

Ruemz Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Subang Jaya
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“value for money; excellent location; choice of F&B outlets all around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2016

the only bad experience I had, at the hotel was - my flight arrived in KL at around 05.30 AM and I arrived at the hotel by around 6.30; but was unfortunately denied a room and I had to use the public toilet outside and had to wait in the lobby until the official check-in time of 3.00 PM.
It would have been more than a good gesture if I was offered even a lower category room with a clean bed and bath, until the room I had booked was ready. - I wouldn't haveminded the extra charge.

Room Tip: highest category room is advisable.
  • Stayed August 2016, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Cleanliness
2 Thank josephisaacpalal
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this review, 8 November 2016
Dear Joseph Issac,

Thank you for your feedback, which I have shared with my team. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do our best to accommodate early arrivals and to provide a speedy checkout but I apologize for the lapses in service during your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.
If there is anything further i can do for you, please feel free to contact me @ navin.jayendran@taylors.edu.my or call 03-56320480.

Navin J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Indonesian first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Not the best first time room ok but now they know me they look after me even when fly in late and now changed the dispensers in shower lol health and safety lol ceramic lol should have sued but ok room and close 24/7 shop just parking a drag in underground and can be a bit hard to find first time

Stayed June 2016, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vic B
Dear Vic B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team, and the issues have been fixed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention - it helps us get better.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place located in the college.. The room was ok.. Not too
Big n not too small for couples.but u can hear next door talking seems the room not sound proof..aircond was good.. Reception also friendly..7eleven is just few steps from the hotel.. Alot of cafes.. Starbucks coffee beans chatime u just name it.the only problem for me is the parking a lil bit too far for me to walk and have to pay rm3 per entry.i will definitely come and stay at ruemz hotel again ♥️♥️♥️

Stayed June 2016, travelled as a couple
3 Thank fair534
Dear Fair534,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you faced. Nevertheless if you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it...Not cool. Not a pleasant one night stay.....Water Pressure at sink was so terrible....Room smelly and dusty too....i can get some trash under the bed....

• Stayed May 2016, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Raan T
Dear Raan T,

Travellers are raving about these Subang Jaya hotels

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2016

This is a great location if you are on business with Taylor's University. Otherwise, plan your transportation; Uber works well here. Not much shopping choices here, the nearest option is to get over to Sunway. Parking is not complimentary, so if you drive, do note but the charges are reasonable, RM$4 per day and I paid RM$12 for 3 days of parking.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra to face the pond, it is worth it.
  • Stayed May 2016, travelled on business
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
#6 of 45 in Petaling Jaya
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,104 reviews

Been to Ruemz Hotel? Share your experiences!