Ruemz Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$64
US$51
Agoda.com
Empire Hotel Subang(Subang Jaya)
US$51
US$69
US$43
Trip.com
US$44
US$58
Mixx Hotel(Subang Jaya)
US$30
Artisan Eco Hotel(Subang Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$26
Go Hotel(Subang Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$30
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Geno Hotel(Subang Jaya)
US$47
  • Restaurant
Cottage Inn Subang(Subang Jaya)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewstaylor universitysolo travellerfood outletsroom cardhotel is locatedtv channelsupgraded roomair conditionlake viewcampuslakesideconveniencetokenimprovementenvironmentmalaysiapatience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Not the best first time room ok but now they know me they look after me even when fly in late and now changed the dispensers in shower lol health and safety lol ceramic lol should have sued but ok room and close 24/7 shop just parking a drag in underground and can be a bit hard to find first time

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vic B
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Vic B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team, and the issues have been fixed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention - it helps us get better.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place located in the college.. The room was ok.. Not too
Big n not too small for couples.but u can hear next door talking seems the room not sound proof..aircond was good.. Reception also friendly..7eleven is just few steps from the hotel.. Alot of cafes.. Starbucks coffee beans chatime u just name it.the only problem for me is the parking a lil bit too far for me to walk and have to pay rm3 per entry.i will definitely come and stay at ruemz hotel again ♥️♥️♥️

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fair534

Dear Fair534,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you faced. Nevertheless if you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it...Not cool. Not a pleasant one night stay.....Water Pressure at sink was so terrible....Room smelly and dusty too....i can get some trash under the bed....

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Raan T

Dear Raan T,

Reviewed 30 May 2016

This is a great location if you are on business with Taylor's University. Otherwise, plan your transportation; Uber works well here. Not much shopping choices here, the nearest option is to get over to Sunway. Parking is not complimentary, so if you drive, do note but the charges are reasonable, RM$4 per day and I paid RM$12 for 3 days of parking.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra to face the pond, it is worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank PHLim_SG
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it. The toilet looks old and moldy.

Limited parking space and you will have to pay the parking on your own expense. Not a pleasant one night stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends