“Ok.. convenient”
Review of Ruemz Hotel

Ruemz Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Subang Jaya
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Ruemz is located at Taylors University, Bandar Sunway. Theres many food outlets in the area to choose from. Its also near MCD branch and close to popular mall, Sunway Pyramid.

I stayed in single cubic room, which provided tv.. single bed, safe, few hangers (3-4), table desk, place to put luggage/shoes and a bathroom. The staff and security are good. The bathroom toilet seat was broken and the maintenance fixed it fast.

The tv channel lists and movies are good and have variety choice. The location of Hotel is in Taylors Lakeside University Campus. This university is Malaysia No.1 Institute for TCHT and some student staffs guests see working at the hotel are actually students who are doing their internship under this course.

Besides that, Ruemz Hotel also provide business room for meetings that is suitable for business guests looking for place to arrange meetings. As for facilities, there is swimming pool and unigym that is only allowed entered to guests above 18years old. Taxis can be called up using Grab Car application and by asking reception.

Overall, I had a good stay. The housekeeping and maintenance service are great. To me, its a great boutique hotel so I recommend students to take break and stay in my room if they want to escape stress from studies. Sometimes, there are great promotion prices.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ihsan P
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Ihsan P,

Thank you for giving us a wonderful rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care and thanks once again for your gracious recommendation of our establishment !

Best Regards,
Navin

There are newer reviews for Ruemz Hotel

Reviewed 29 August 2016

the only bad experience I had, at the hotel was - my flight arrived in KL at around 05.30 AM and I arrived at the hotel by around 6.30; but was unfortunately denied a room and I had to use the public toilet outside and had to wait in the lobby until the official check-in time of 3.00 PM.
It would have been more than a good gesture if I was offered even a lower category room with a clean bed and bath, until the room I had booked was ready. - I wouldn't haveminded the extra charge.

Room Tip: highest category room is advisable.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank josephisaacpalal
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Joseph Issac,

Thank you for your feedback, which I have shared with my team. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do our best to accommodate early arrivals and to provide a speedy checkout but I apologize for the lapses in service during your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.
If there is anything further i can do for you, please feel free to contact me @ navin.jayendran@taylors.edu.my or call 03-56320480.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Not the best first time room ok but now they know me they look after me even when fly in late and now changed the dispensers in shower lol health and safety lol ceramic lol should have sued but ok room and close 24/7 shop just parking a drag in underground and can be a bit hard to find first time

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vic B

Dear Vic B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We pride ourselves on our property upkeep and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay, and for that I am truly sorry. I have followed up with my team, and the issues have been fixed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention - it helps us get better.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place located in the college.. The room was ok.. Not too
Big n not too small for couples.but u can hear next door talking seems the room not sound proof..aircond was good.. Reception also friendly..7eleven is just few steps from the hotel.. Alot of cafes.. Starbucks coffee beans chatime u just name it.the only problem for me is the parking a lil bit too far for me to walk and have to pay rm3 per entry.i will definitely come and stay at ruemz hotel again ♥️♥️♥️

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fair534

Dear Fair534,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you faced. Nevertheless if you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

The room is not well maintained and air-conditioner was not really functioning although we have make a complaint over it...Not cool. Not a pleasant one night stay.....Water Pressure at sink was so terrible....Room smelly and dusty too....i can get some trash under the bed....

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

2.6 km away
Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang
1.2 km away
Resort Suites Hotel at Bandar Sunway
Resort Suites Hotel at Bandar Su...
#33 of 48 in Petaling Jaya
1.2 km away
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
#5 of 48 in Petaling Jaya

Been to Ruemz Hotel? Share your experiences!