Ruemz Hotel
US$58
US$47
Nginap Hotel(Subang Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$42
Empire Hotel Subang(Subang Jaya)
US$53
US$51
Mixx Hotel(Subang Jaya)
US$28
Go Hotel(Subang Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Geno Hotel(Subang Jaya)
US$47
US$42
  • Restaurant
Artisan Eco Hotel(Subang Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$29
US$21
US$20
TripAdvisor
City View Hotel(Subang Jaya)
US$19
Priceline
The Suitel(Subang Jaya)
US$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewstaylor universitysolo travellerfood outletsroom cardhotel is locatedtv channelsupgraded roomair conditionlake viewcampuslakesideconveniencetokenimprovementenvironmentmalaysiapatience
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Friendly Staff and good facilities. I like the environment around there, got many flora and a big beautiful lake. Different varieties food restaurant. Easy to get transportation. Cool enough the air condition. Clean toilet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mynameisgod1225
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear mynameisgod1225,

Thank you for your feedback, we are extremely glad that you had a good stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Sales Manager, Navin Jayendran

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Very good service , receptionist have a beautiful smile and check in very fast. I will come back again for the future stay. Very good location to enjoy the peaceful moment and convenience to Sunway Pyramid.

Room Tip: Best lake view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JamesDeanhusband
RuemzManager, Manager at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear JamesDeanhusband,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Pro
Lots of F&B near by
5mins drive to Sunway

Cons
Air Cond only blow to 1 site
Lots of ant on the table
Bath room drain hose sound Non stop

Worst things it's according to 'Feng Shui' on top of ur bed must not have a pillar, for sure you will get sick

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Marinefish G,

Thank you for your comment and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you had encountered when you had stayed with us last. We will strive to look into the areas of your concern and to improve on these areas as best we can.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Ruemz is located at Taylors University, Bandar Sunway. Theres many food outlets in the area to choose from. Its also near MCD branch and close to popular mall, Sunway Pyramid.

I stayed in single cubic room, which provided tv.. single bed, safe, few hangers (3-4), table desk, place to put luggage/shoes and a bathroom. The staff and security are good. The bathroom toilet seat was broken and the maintenance fixed it fast.

The tv channel lists and movies are good and have variety choice. The location of Hotel is in Taylors Lakeside University Campus. This university is Malaysia No.1 Institute for TCHT and some student staffs guests see working at the hotel are actually students who are doing their internship under this course.

Besides that, Ruemz Hotel also provide business room for meetings that is suitable for business guests looking for place to arrange meetings. As for facilities, there is swimming pool and unigym that is only allowed entered to guests above 18years old. Taxis can be called up using Grab Car application and by asking reception.

Overall, I had a good stay. The housekeeping and maintenance service are great. To me, its a great boutique hotel so I recommend students to take break and stay in my room if they want to escape stress from studies. Sometimes, there are great promotion prices.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank justmeihsan
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Ihsan P,

Thank you for giving us a wonderful rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care and thanks once again for your gracious recommendation of our establishment !

Reviewed 29 August 2016

the only bad experience I had, at the hotel was - my flight arrived in KL at around 05.30 AM and I arrived at the hotel by around 6.30; but was unfortunately denied a room and I had to use the public toilet outside and had to wait in the lobby until the official check-in time of 3.00 PM.
It would have been more than a good gesture if I was offered even a lower category room with a clean bed and bath, until the room I had booked was ready. - I wouldn't haveminded the extra charge.

Room Tip: highest category room is advisable.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank josephisaacpalal
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Joseph Issac,

Thank you for your feedback, which I have shared with my team. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do our best to accommodate early arrivals and to provide a speedy checkout but I apologize for the lapses in service during your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.
If there is anything further i can do for you, please feel free to contact me @ navin.jayendran@taylors.edu.my or call 03-56320480.

Navin J