Ruemz Hotel
Go Hotel(Subang Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$30
  • Breakfast included
Empire Hotel Subang(Subang Jaya)
US$54
Geno Hotel(Subang Jaya)
US$51
US$45
  • Restaurant
Cottage Inn Subang(Subang Jaya)
US$18
  • Restaurant
Artisan Eco Hotel(Subang Jaya)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstaylor universitysolo travellerfood outletsroom cardhotel is locatedtv channelsupgraded roomair conditionlake viewcampuslakesideconveniencetokenimprovementenvironmentmalaysiapatience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2016

If you are on a stopover in Kuala Lumpur around PJ or SJ, this is a good place. For the price it offered, I can't complain too much. The other thing I like about it is that it is safe, since it is located inside Taylor's University and there were proper parking lots.

Internet is good but the reception has to activate it. In my case, the reception didn't activate mine and I have to ask (fortunately).

The hotel is located next to a serviced residence. So be sure not to enter the wrong door. Even the people around there are not sure. There are eateries around to cater to the students but they do not open till very late nor from every early. There was a 7-Eleven though.

The place is only suitable for people with their own transportation or no problem obtaining it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Dear Narahda,

Thank you for your comments, we are grateful to hear that you feel safe while staying here at Ruemz Hotel and that it is reasonably priced.
We are however sorry if our staff had forgotten to activate your internet access, we’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you would like to discuss this further, you may contact myself (Navin) at navin.jayendran@taylors.edu.my or give me a call at 03-56320480.
All things aside, we do hope for you to come back and visit us again sometime soon.
Thanks and have a great day !

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I've stayed at Ruemz twice now, and both times I've felt completely at home. The staff hospitality is great and if you have business to do with Taylor's Uni - as I did - then the location is phenomenal. Additional things that I appreciated: the fact that you are away from the hustle and bustle of K.L city, and you have the quiet lakeside next door which attracts birds and other wildlife. These factors add a natural element to an otherwise urban setting. Staying at Ruemz guarantees a pleasant stay in Malaysia.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear Mr. Remington C,

Thank you for your wonderful review, it has been a real delight having you stay with us.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the serenity of the lake, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Navin J - Sales Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Friendly Staff and good facilities. I like the environment around there, got many flora and a big beautiful lake. Different varieties food restaurant. Easy to get transportation. Cool enough the air condition. Clean toilet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mynameisgod1225
RuemzManager, Director of Sales at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear mynameisgod1225,

Thank you for your feedback, we are extremely glad that you had a good stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Sales Manager, Navin Jayendran

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Very good service , receptionist have a beautiful smile and check in very fast. I will come back again for the future stay. Very good location to enjoy the peaceful moment and convenience to Sunway Pyramid.

Room Tip: Best lake view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JamesDeanhusband
RuemzManager, Manager at Ruemz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear JamesDeanhusband,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Pro
Lots of F&B near by
5mins drive to Sunway

Cons
Air Cond only blow to 1 site
Lots of ant on the table
Bath room drain hose sound Non stop

Worst things it's according to 'Feng Shui' on top of ur bed must not have a pillar, for sure you will get sick

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Marinefish G,

Thank you for your comment and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you had encountered when you had stayed with us last. We will strive to look into the areas of your concern and to improve on these areas as best we can.

Best Regards,