1. Most of the staff are not friendly nor helpful! With no smile on their face, and won't utter more words than just yes or no. Not even bother to look up at the guests!
2. NO shuttle service although website stated otherwise!
Booked this hotel as the website stated shuttle bus service was provided to nearby malls as we do not have our own transportation there, and not familiar with the place. However, when asked for shuttle bus service, the staff at reception (a man with a face like I owed him billions dollar) just said "Don't have". When I continue to ask that the website stated differently, he just said "no more, you call grab la!" Ok, fine. So I was with my mum and 2 young kids, started calling grab/taxi but for more than 40mins, no taxi/grab is willing to pick up from this location! Luckily the staff (the only friendly staff during my stay) saw us wandering helplessly at the lobby area, offered to help us book a grab after knowing our situation. We finally manage to get a cab about 1 hour later (the ride to the location was only 10 or 15 mins).
3. The pool, a very small one, with no shade, is at a weird location, whereby guests have to walk pass the check in lobby, lounge and restaurants, and even go down a level to reach. There was no lifeguard, and actually nobody (not even 1 guest) around when we check out the pool too.
4. The room was supposed to be 26hours stay with early check in option (need to flll in a form at least 3 days prior to arrival), I followed the instructions and request at least 10 days before, and supposed to get a reply in 3 days time, but there was no reply at all, and I have to make a call to check. Even so, they cannot answer whether I can get to check in earlier.
5. We found out that the parking is limited, at outdoor location (with no shelter to the hotel), and is to pay per entry from other guest too!
Conclusion: a big NO to this hotel!