TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu
Hotel Grand Continental(Kuala Terengganu)
US$38
US$27
US$25
Grand Puteri Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
US$28
US$27
Hotel Ming Star(Kuala Terengganu)
US$26
US$24
Trip.com
Hotel K.T. Mutiara(Kuala Terengganu)
US$20
Ming Paragon Hotel & Spa(Kuala Terengganu)
US$26
US$17
Priceline
DJ Citi Point Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
US$16
TripAdvisor
Intan Beach Resort Sdn Bhd(Kuala Terengganu)
US$22
TripAdvisor
J Suites Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
US$25
Jen Homestay(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to the airportkids poolcelup tepungnasiislamic hotelkt airportspacious roomseparate toilet and showercity centreaffordable pricewifi coveragemy kids loveminute drivelocal cuisinemorning breakfastnormal hotelparking lot is
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

The room is nice and comfortable. The room size is just nice for a family of five. Room accommodations is suitable for a family with a children's.

The swimming pool is most suitable for children's with playground around the pool concept.

In term of the location, the hotel don't have a beach and it is located a little bit outskirt from the main city Kuala Terengganu as you need to drive if need to go to the city. However, the hotel is very close to the city airport and the main stadium.

I would highly recommend if you travel with family and children to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zahiruddin Z
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Dear Zahiruddin Z, We thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay together with our room and swimming pool. For your kind info, TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu is set just a 5 minute drive to Telok Ketapang Beach and 5 minute to Dataran Austin where shopping malls are located. This property is located merely a 3 minute drive to Sultan Mahmud Airport. We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Thanks.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

The room is very large, I'm The enormous room gives spaces for my three year old boys to jump happily without worrying to bump on any furniture. The room is neat with suitable amenities. But, don’t forget to bring extra towel as they only provided two towels per room. Luckily this hotel is very near to Mydin mall and shopping lots so I bought one for my daughter, cheaper than the price charge for two nights.
The hotel is very near to the airport and the popular BTB Lekor and Warung Pak Nong. You can get the delicious ‘ikan-udang-sotong celup tepung’ at Warung Pak Nong with very affordable price.
Enjoy staying here!!
not worried my

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MKFKA
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear MKFKA,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor's page. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience here at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu. It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us. We are grateful that we can provide an enjoyable stay for you and your family. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I was here with my family (wife, 6 years old son & 6 months old son) since Saturday, 29th October 2016.

Yes, there are definitely rooms for improvement. Being a frequent business traveler within the Asean region, I could say the same on several much more expensive hotels either in Malaysia or neighboring countries.

I would like to commend the staff particularly front liner, Ms. Aida and driver, Mr. Shukri.

My car was stranded on a rainy night quite a distance from the hotel. Despite the odd hours, Ms. Aida had kindly assisted to arrange for the hotel van to transport me and my family to the hotel. No payment was asked and the driver, Mr. Shukri was kind enough to share the workshop number.

Their level of services are beyond expectation.

Thank you for both of them and wish the best for the hotel and your team.

We will definitely stay here if we are back in Terengganu.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Azman I
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Azman I,

Thank you for posting this nice review.
We are deeply touched by your kind words towards our staff. Our colleague Ms Aida and Mr Shukri are so happy to read this as well. We are glad that you were satisfied with the service provided during your stay.

Do not hesitate to get back to us for your next visit to Terengganu.
We wish you many more happy trip ahead.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Budget hotel with 5 star price

i can give overall 2/10, highly not recommended.
First, location far away from the city, another brilliant point i can add; traffic jam. you may take up to 45 minutes to reach the hotel.

parking location; such a weird hotel! you can passively perform exercise as main entrance only located at the front building. if you are unfortunate enough, the rear park is about 400m to the entrance.

building is ancient, shabby looking, can see some creck here and there. when arrived, even air conditioning not functioning well outside the room.

entering the room. such self- closing door does not work at all, it will close approximately up to 80% then alarm pop up, reminding us that door is not properly closed, so actually it's manual closing door.

dont expect to have choice of hot&cold water sink. plus, i found that toilet surface was uneven that it became stagnant up to 2 days of stay.

another weird thing regarding this hotel, is the light switch. room light switches on by pulling the trigger up, but the bedside light is by pulling the trigger down.; i find it so confusing.

when the hotel in room dine -stated that lunch can be ordered from 11am-11pm, so i made an order at 1130am- the worker said dine in lunch started from 12 pm; another confusing fact.

facilities;
don't swim there!
it's not well maintained, dirty and you can even see some dying flies floating on the water.

my suggestion is this hotel need a lot to improve..

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nik Ahmad Hilmi N
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Nik Ahmad Hilmi N,

Regret to learn of the poor service that you experienced and at the same time would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

Kindly accept our sincere apology on behalf of TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I went there because I had a lot of work for 2 solid days. So I only went back to the room to shower and sleep. Which was good. The hotel is basic. The rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is ordinary (for the price one pays!). The chicken slice seemed like tasteless pancake made of flour!
The surrounding is poor. Someone forgot to plant trees while the hotel was being built. It has a swimming pool and a mini water park for kids, But no life-guard on duty. OK for short stay. OK for conferences and meetings.

Room Tip: All the views are not really good, either you're looking at part of a building, a highway or some open field
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Jayakaran M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased with your positive comments of our guest room and definitely will improve on our breakfast. As for the hotel surrounding, we are planting more trees and kindly be informed we have a pool attendant on duty at the swimming pool.

Kindly accept my sincere apology for any inconveniences. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and when your travel brings you back to Terengganu, please let me know and I would be pleased to assist you with the necessary arrangements.

Best regards,