“Happy place to be”

TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Kuala Terengganu
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I love coming here. My kids love it to. The swimming pool is suitable for kids. Even though this is islamic hotel, but nothing makes it differ from the normal hotel. The different is that they have specific pool for woman.
The overall experience was amazing. We have been here more than 3 times. Its a new hotel and the ambiance was peacefull and nice. We enjoy our stay here.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Ana S,
What a lovely review! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
We are happy that you still choose our hotel for your trip, and glad to know that you enjoyed it very much.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Thanks.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel close the airport and at 10 min from the Universiti Malaysia Terengganu and from Kuala Terengganu downtown. You need a car to get around. The food is excellent and the breakfast buffet is amazing.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Dear llyas2010, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are delighted to know that you loved our food. It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Terengganu.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

The room is nice and comfortable. The room size is just nice for a family of five. Room accommodations is suitable for a family with a children's.

The swimming pool is most suitable for children's with playground around the pool concept.

In term of the location, the hotel don't have a beach and it is located a little bit outskirt from the main city Kuala Terengganu as you need to drive if need to go to the city. However, the hotel is very close to the city airport and the main stadium.

I would highly recommend if you travel with family and children to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zahiruddin Z

Dear Zahiruddin Z, We thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay together with our room and swimming pool. For your kind info, TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu is set just a 5 minute drive to Telok Ketapang Beach and 5 minute to Dataran Austin where shopping malls are located. This property is located merely a 3 minute drive to Sultan Mahmud Airport. We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Thanks.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

The room is very large, I'm The enormous room gives spaces for my three year old boys to jump happily without worrying to bump on any furniture. The room is neat with suitable amenities. But, don’t forget to bring extra towel as they only provided two towels per room. Luckily this hotel is very near to Mydin mall and shopping lots so I bought one for my daughter, cheaper than the price charge for two nights.
The hotel is very near to the airport and the popular BTB Lekor and Warung Pak Nong. You can get the delicious ‘ikan-udang-sotong celup tepung’ at Warung Pak Nong with very affordable price.
Enjoy staying here!!
not worried my

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MKFKA
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear MKFKA,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor's page. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience here at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu. It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us. We are grateful that we can provide an enjoyable stay for you and your family. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I was here with my family (wife, 6 years old son & 6 months old son) since Saturday, 29th October 2016.

Yes, there are definitely rooms for improvement. Being a frequent business traveler within the Asean region, I could say the same on several much more expensive hotels either in Malaysia or neighboring countries.

I would like to commend the staff particularly front liner, Ms. Aida and driver, Mr. Shukri.

My car was stranded on a rainy night quite a distance from the hotel. Despite the odd hours, Ms. Aida had kindly assisted to arrange for the hotel van to transport me and my family to the hotel. No payment was asked and the driver, Mr. Shukri was kind enough to share the workshop number.

Their level of services are beyond expectation.

Thank you for both of them and wish the best for the hotel and your team.

We will definitely stay here if we are back in Terengganu.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Azman I
THHotelTerengganu, General Manager at TH Hotel & Convention Centre Terengganu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Azman I,

Thank you for posting this nice review.
We are deeply touched by your kind words towards our staff. Our colleague Ms Aida and Mr Shukri are so happy to read this as well. We are glad that you were satisfied with the service provided during your stay.

Do not hesitate to get back to us for your next visit to Terengganu.
We wish you many more happy trip ahead.

Best Regards,