Hotel Grand Continental
Hotel Ming Star(Kuala Terengganu)
US$27
KT Chinatown Lodge(Kuala Terengganu)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$60
Hotels.com
Jen Homestay(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
Suite 18 Boutique Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
DJ Citi Point Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
Asia Premium Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
J Suites Hotel(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
Hotel K.T. Mutiara(Kuala Terengganu)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was largestayed in this hotel for nightsbreakfast buffet was includedtriple family rooman older hotelrestaurant staffpasar payangfloating mosquedaily newspapercoffee tablebusiness visitcomfy bednice viewhotel locationhouse keepingmini fridgeironing board
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel seems quite old but facilities are decent. The room is big and accommodating. Beds are comfortable. Basic needs provided (shower gel and shampoo, hair dryer, ironing board). Location is ok. Few shops around the area. But KT generally doesn't have much to do in the area. Breakfast was decent. A bit on the pricey end. But overall ok.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
GM_GrandContinental, General Manager at Hotel Grand Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review with regard to your previous stay with us.

I have read through your comments highlighted and I am glad that you are satisfied with your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Need more maintenace to keep clean and neat. Need to add more gym equipment.as currently lacking on many weight lifting devices. Room will look great if given additional touch on the paintings. Overall still ok.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
GM_GrandContinental, General Manager at Hotel Grand Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review with regard to your previous stay with us.

I have read through your comments highlighted and I will certainly look into it. By the way, for your information, we have plans to refurbish the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for two days in room 1120. My reviewed for the hotel was old but nice . Got parking inside the building so u dnt hv to compete for outside parking. It nearest to the local atractions.The breakfast should hv varieties n should hv authentic foods like nasi dagang. The pool is small n not strategically located as the sun will covered the place at early as 9.00 o'clock. No towel at the pool should bring from your room. My reviewed for the room we stayed was nice fully refurbished room but have to add more white light to it. We just have 1 toothbrush provided n i dont know why for 1 queen bed room tht should include 2 people thou. Other than these the hotel is okay n u can feel like home

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
GM_GrandContinental, General Manager at Hotel Grand Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your stay with us recently.

I have read through your comments highlighted and for your information, Nasi Dagang is currently being served daily during breakfast.

I will certainly inform my Housekeeper to look into improving the service at the pool and amenities provided in the rooms. We will evaluate the lighting in the rooms and will take necessary action to improve it.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The interior of this hotel look classic as this is an old hotel. But the service is still good. It's hard to find a good and modern hotel in the heart of Kuala Terengganu. The breakfast buffet also have quite good option of local food but I'm quite frustrated because they don't serve Nasi Dagang in the two days I ate breakfast there (Nasi Dagang is one of the signiture dish of Terengganu breakfast). Another things that ponder me is in the hotel website, it said that one of the premium room facility is you will have the access to executive lounge. BUT I couldn't find any executive lounge in the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review with regard to your stay with us recently.

For your information again, our Executive Lounge is located at the lobby. Kindly contact Reception for assistance.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

The price was very affordable. (Rm144/night net). The room is quite old but i enjoyed my stay very much. The staff and customer service were very friendly and helpful. The wi-fi connection was great. There are convenient store and the price of the basic stuffs are very reasonable. The scenary of the seaview from the hotel was amazing.

There are things that the hotel need to improve. Hotel management need to make the toilet bigger. The number of power source is very little. Expect splash since the shower is geometrical impossible. Its hard to control the angle of the splash. This cause the water to accumulate on the floor.

Definitely will stay at this hotel again

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
GM_GrandContinental, General Manager at Hotel Grand Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your previous stay with us.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly review your comments for improvement.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.