Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$2,490
Booking.comUS$2,490
PricelineUS$2,490
CheapTicketsUS$2,490
Orbitz.comUS$2,490
TravelocityUS$2,490
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

I just arrived back home from my holiday at Patina. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the entire Patina team for making my stay enjoyable and relaxing. All staff members went above and beyond but a special mention goes to my wonderful Essentialist, SAAD!!!! He was exceptional and made my stay beyond fantastic! He went out of his way to ensure every desire is met with the utmost charm and enthusiasm. I would like to thank SAAD in particular for all his attention and for taking care of me and my friend. We look forward to coming back to Patina soon!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank YasmeenSD
Marco den Ouden, General Manager at Patina Maldives, Fari Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Yasmeen A,

Thank you for choosing to spend time with us. We are so glad to read that you've managed to relax and enjoy during your time here. Saad is very proud and happy to read all of your appreciation for his efforts and care.

Obviously we would hope to see you return to us soon!

Meanwhile please take care & warm regards from all of us,

Saad and all Patina Teammates

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

So this trip was nothing like I have ever experienced.
To start with Patina is a brand new stunning resort filled with art, great food and drinks, amazing villas and superb service completed with unexpected beautiful experiences.

it is truly beautiful .. nature wise, architecturally, the way it feels…. The island has a super relaxed vibe while offering true luxurious experience. And everything around you is beautiful. Believe me, it does not get old, it is just so pleasant. It is hard to imagine the island was created only a couple of years ago. What also makes it that much more special is to see how much everybody cares about the place and the environment. Each detail is so well thought through… if you are into it, you ll have the time of your life.

The food and drinks they serve in Patina can compete with best restaurants in New York, London, HK… And there is huge variety (even its own plan based restaurant). I have to say even suck simple things as bread (with brown butter) blew me away…. You could have an exquisite meal every single day you are there. Please trust the staff on that. They are those people who are obsessed with what they do.

Art… the island is basically an open air gallery with pieces of Korean art, James Turrell piece….

Service was impeccable …. Actually more than that. It felt so personal and special. I literally felt I will miss the people from Patina…. It all starts from the moment you land in Male and being greeted by the staff at the airport to, incredible welcome at the island, to every detail they think of, to the last minute when you are basically boarding your plane back.

Experiences… that was one of my favourite parts. From one of the best massages I have ever had to floating in a capsule, to seeing the sunset from the Yacht that came directly from James Bond movie (google Adastra) to having an unforgettable lunch on a sand bank in the middle of the ocean (atol). Also, Patina has a beach club in the middle of a little village (not like anything else in the Maldives) where please can visit from other islands (the closest one is Ritz Carlton). It has such a cool vibe and I can only imagine what it would be when the artists and musicians would do their gigs there.

I cannot wait to go back to Patina. It is no longer a resort in the Maldives, it is a destination on its own right.

I hope you try it!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marco den Ouden, General Manager at Patina Maldives, Fari Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear 580yaninal,

I am so glad to read that you describe us as a destination in it's own right. We are fortunate enough to have 12 F&B outlets and even more offerings on Island which are personified by our talented culinary team. Many of us thrive on the passion for guests and our craft and we are delighted to read that this came through.

Adastra our yacht in the Fari Marina, FLOW (our spa) and every experience and detail on site was selected with personal care and you (our guest) in mind. So we are proud to have you notice them.

It would be great to see you return, so you can witness our ever evolving services and offerings.

Warmest regards from all of us,

Team Patina Maldives

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

Everything was perfect. You should definitely go to Helios restaurant. There is a Turkish chef Haluk, he makes very delicious foods. He is very talented, doing magic with foods :). Also you should try Kabak and Cacık. Thanks for everything.❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marco den Ouden, General Manager at Patina Maldives, Fari Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

Dear Aydansarii,

We strive to deliver the ever illusive perfection and we are humbled by your comments. Haluk and his team at Helios cook with a lot of passion and from the heart... so thank you for loving it!

Thank you for making the journey from Turkey to the Maldives... we would love to see you return soon!

The Patina Team

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

Haluk Chef in helios restaurant was perfect. We love all of the mezzes and others in Helios Restaurant with Chef Haluk Cetinler . We will come again for the taste these flavors . Especially Kabak and Kokorec were perfect .

Thank You Chef Haluk. Keep going like this .

Dear Frederikipa,

We delighted to read that you love Helios and appreciate the team's effort under guidance of chef Haluk. We are fortunate to have the beautiful waters that surround our island paired with the marine and watersports facilities provided by Dive Butler. Thank you for your appreciation and for recognizing the team at Helios, chef Haluk and our amazing setting.

Warm regards,

Marco

Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

Was my first time in maldives and parina made it a dream trip! Starting from the warm welcoming and greetings at male airport all the way till we left male! We also celebrated my fiancé’s BD and patina made it PERFECTION! Thank you patina staff and special thanks to Echo our essentialist during our visit❤️

Room tip: We tried diving and the reef was really nice, we stayed at overwater villa with private pool and was really nice and super clean
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marco den Ouden, General Manager at Patina Maldives, Fari Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear Aziz7008,

We thank you for celebrating beautiful moments with us and for having this special Birthday celebration on our Patina island. The Maldives, Echo and our entire team at Patina Maldives thrives on making your dreams come true...

Perfection is what we strive for and it is a dynamic aspiration that continues to propel our perpetual efforts each day. So we are delighted to know we have achieved PERFECTION for you every step of the way.

We highly appreciate your fabulous comments and hope to see you return at the earliest opportunity to celebrate!

Warmest regards and be well,

Echo, Areef, Marco and all Patina Teammates