- It is a beautiful island and hotel. Even though is quite small, you can easily find a private spot to swim or relax.
- The staff is absolutely amazing and does everything to make you feel comfortable and welcome. They are super friendly, but respect your privacy.
- All villas are located perfectly, regardless if it is sunset or sunrise location. My boyfriend and I enjoyed sunrise location more, because of cool breeze from the ocean and shade in the afternoon.
- The food is very good in both restaurants and the chef cares about your great dining experience, so he and his staff would make sure you leave the place satisfied. We had a meal, which was very tasteful, but a bit too small for an entree. The manager immediately noticed that something was not perfect and offered the chef's signature dish, free of charge.
- The snorkeling is also fun, but local reef is a bit far. The hotel offers interesting excursions - turtle one was a hit!
- The spa is also great, peaceful and top quality.More
- Breakfast included