US$395
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Kanuhura - Maldives(Kanuhura)
US$527
US$361
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palm Beach Island Resort & Spa(Madhiriguraidhoo Island)
US$197
US$93
Priceline
  • Beachfront
The Varu Inn(Lhaviyani Atoll)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
Aqua Inn(Naifaru)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$35
US$2,080
US$821
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$944/night.

All reviewssmall islandevery single employeesunrise beach villalocal musictakes minutes to walkwater villawarm hospitalityfisheach gueststand up paddle boardsa la carte restaurantwalk barefootbeautiful islandoutdoor bathroomisland hotelupon checklocal reef
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I had a amazing time from the minute I stepped off the seaplane and was greeted by an amazing crew led by Maria. The service was amazing, super nice folks at the resort, every single staff was welcoming and went out of their way to make sure the guest feels at home.

I want to give a huge shout out to Varis M. at Best Dives, I was able to get my PADI OW Certification in the short period of time I was there, he made sure I learned and was confident of all the skills in the pool, and did our open water dives in the best spots in the world for diving. He also gave me feedback and homework of skills that I should be working at... Thank you Varis and " JW" He along with the staff at Best Dives is very very experienced and knowledgeable yet friendly (Laura and Susana.. i'm talking about you girls :) I highly highly recommend anyone that wants to dive, learn how to dive, go visit the folks there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andromeda701
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I can't say enough about the STAFF at Fushifaru. From the very start, they meet you at the airport and escort you to your seaplane flight and even upon leaving the resort, they will meet you after the seaplane to help you back to the main airport! The service was impeccable. Since we had a long layover until our outbound flight, our host Mohammad even took us on a walking tour of Male!

From the welcome committee, hosts, dive shop, bar and restaurant staff, we felt like VIP when we stayed at this new resort.

Positive:
+ staff is top notch and very helpful. We went diving most of our trip so got to know the folks at Best Dives. They were all wonderful!
+ 49 rooms total, so the resort is small and intimate (you start to recognize folks and it never feels crowded).
+ rooms are fantastic. we stayed in both the Beach Villa Sunrise and the Pool Beach Villa Sunset. I preferred the villa with private pool, but who wouldn't.
+ Food at the Korakali buffet was overall good. Breakfast doesn't really change so if you're there for more than a couple of days, it can get redundant. However, for lunch and dinner, there is a fresh cooking station. I love the tempura, egg rolls, grilled fish, etc.
+ No issues with mosquitos and I always get bit...

Negative:
- A la carte food at the Fanihandhi bar was extremely poor. We ordered a $30 pizza that looked like it was made on a cardboard cracker and the "Fish and chips" consisted of overcooked tuna that was battered with something that turned dark brown & a cup of potato wedges. Everyone should know that fish and chips should be a flaky mild white fish with fries
- Food at the restaurant was ok, but you're only allowed a $45 food stipend per person. Given that the cheapest of main dishes is $30, and any appetizer is $15+, you'll most likely be paying extra for the meal. There's no wonder that it was usually empty
- Flies at the buffet station! They would land on the food, especially the cheeses, which were never covered up
- Just about everything costs money (and lots of it)...maybe it's just North American resorts, but typically most of non-motorized water toys are included. Here, everything except for snorkeling equipment costs money so you'll have to pay for kayaks, SUP, paddle boats, etc.
- Drinks are expensive. We had 2 drinks at the bar (1 cocktail, 1 beer) and after the 12% tax and 10% service charge, it cost ~$35. We ended up purchasing bottles at the bar, but it doesn't save you a ton. Our bottle of Johnny Walker Black, after tax and tip costs ~$300. I guess it's comparable to bottle service at a club???

All in all, I'd come back to Fushifaru for the people and hospitality. I have a hard time saying it's a 5 star resort, mainly due to the food situation(s), but overall, the service, atmosphere, and rooms were fantastic. If you're looking for a quite get away to relax, you found it here!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catchme370
Reviewed 13 March 2018

in february we spent 12 days on fushifaru maldives. it was very private and personal at the same time. really every single employee was exceptionally attentive and friendly.

the food has fulfilled all wishes and the terrace is right on the beach.
the sunset beach villas are very private and covered by trees and plants. we realy liked that.

particularly remarkable is the diving center. the guides and crew are super friendly and you feel like traveling with friends. many thanks to laura and susanna.

If you are looking for an unforgettable holiday or something special then you should stop by. ( ...and don´t forget - you just need one pair of shoes...to get there )

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samc_as78
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I went for a business trip. But, I didn't feel like it was a business trip. As everyone was so friendly. The resort is small. But I bet you will like it as the friendly environment and the wonderful guest service.
I have been to many resorts. But the welcome was awesome. Gave directions pretty well. How far will it take you to feel like a VIP guest? You won't believe me but I surely felt like I was a VIP guest.
Travel to Fushifaru. You won't regret it. It's a paradise in Maldives with jems of staffs to serve you. ❤

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Far A
Reviewed 10 March 2018

This is the absolute best resort I've stayed at. The service blew away my expectations. Everyone was friendly, helpful and nice. It felt as if you were home. The resort is clean, modern, and has everything you want to relaxation and a nice time.

I didn't have any mosquito issues so I don't know why the poor reviews are talking about that. We never had that experience.

The water is as blue as the sky and I recommend doing the sandbar excursion. It's a unique experience to picnic here for the afternoon.

The food was incredible. The chef puts out new food every single day and it was gourmet and delicious.

I highly recommend you check out this place whether you're with your family or a couple.

Room Tip: At the very least get the beach villas on the sunrise side or a water villa.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple