La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
LUX* Belle Mare(Belle Mare)
Ambre Mauritius(Belle Mare)
  • Breakfast included
Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Pool
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Pool
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
1,350 results
All reviewssmall hotelbeach frontsea viewour honeymoonthe east coastyour platekite surfingbreakfast and dinnerwater activitiesfriendly hotelrelaxing stayhotel beachall inclusive packagehalf boardindian oceanspa treatmentsnice beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed it here.. The staff were welcoming right from the start. They gave a great tour of their services and I sampled a lot of it:
- I had a sports massage (they do discounts daily so always good to check with each day), which was great.
- complementary glass bottom boat ride
- nice open plan bar surrounded by a pool for bathing. Drinks selection was very good.
- Gym has everything you need for weights and cardio.
- Truly excellent food. The morning and dinner buffets have great choice and are delicious. They have a different themed dinner buffet and I enjoyed each of them.
- Staff were excellent, caring, approachable and made the stay really enjoyable. Special thanks to Jason
- Room is great, with nice bed and shower.

All in all, I really enjoyed it here and the other guests we met, like it too. We will miss this place :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bal_Singh11
La Palmeraie B, Director of Sales at La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
Greetings from La Palmeraie Hotel!
The whole team of La Palmeraie join me to thank you for having the time to share your experience with us.
Our guests feedback are very important to us and help us in the improvement of our services.
Looking forward to welcome you once more at La Palmeraie boutique hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I spent seven nights and celebrated my birthday in this gorgeous small resort. I don't really have anything bad or in need of improvement to say. Bella Mare is a popular beach in Mauritius but walking along the beach on both directions, for miles, I noticed as La Palmeraie is located in the most beautiful section, offering two main access to the crystalline water, natural pools and no seaweeds, while other larger resorts don't benefit of the same position. Room was great, I recommend the sea view, totally worth it, if on the second floor even better. What I was looking for was quietness and here I found it! Other guests were polite too, only 2 -3 kids and well behaved, no loud music, just perfect.
The staff went above and beyond to pamper us: managers, reception staff, waiters of the restaurant. They work hard to keep the level high and we noticed and appreciated their efforts. As an Italian I'm picky and demanding when it comes to eat, but I have to say that food has been great (ok I never had pasta LOL). Most nights we had access to the buffet with some great highlights such as the beef fillet and a fish with orange sauce. Good amount of vegetables. Dessert different every night and well displayed. Breakfast buffet was top, I loved fresh fruit and the carrot juice. Extras such as laundry, bottled water and massages were fairly priced.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M P
La Palmeraie B, General Manager at La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
The whole team of La Palmeraie join me to thank you for having the time to share your stay with us in such a detail way.
Our guests feedback are very important to us and its always a pleasure to read that our guests are happy.
We really look forward to welcome you once more at La Palmeraie boutique hotel.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel with great location, on the small side with very helpful staff. Best part really is great service! The beach is very good, they have a hotel boat which can take you sknorkling near the reef - very good. Meals were great.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Šárka A
La Palmeraie B, Director of Sales at La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
Greetings from La Palmeraie Hotel!
The whole team of La Palmeraie join me to thank you for having the time to share your stay with us.
Looking forward to welcome you once more at La Palmeraie boutique hotel.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

La Palemraie is a wonderful spot for a sweet vacation. Its design and decor with a Moroccan touch makes you feel like you have traveled to a different country. It is a paradise on its own. The staff were very nice and helpful, and we had a lot of fun doing water activities with the help of the Beach House team. However, we were disappointed with the poor food selection and we did not get what we ordered. It would also be great if the Spa would be more flexible with the massage choices when we have a package deal. We would definitely recommend the hotel for it's amazing spot and romantic atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings from La Palmeraie!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value a lot our guests comments as through it we can work on a better service.
We have well noted the negative points mentioned and we will work hard on it to avoid this in the future.
We highly recommend our guest to contact us during their stay if they are facing some issues, this way we can assist them direct on the spot
We really hope you will give us a chance to welcome you once more at La Palmeraie
Sharonne

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to say that every hotel should have a booking manager like Jason! What a super man!we would never have been here without him !! He fixed us the best room with magnificent views and always came back checking up on us making sure everything’s ok! All waiters very friendly and smiling every morning in the breakfast buffee.. the food at night was very good and I really really liked the location of the hotel.. the coloured Moroccan stone architecture turns beautiful in the evening light .. will definitely come back ! Thank you to Kirian and subjay for making our last night so memorable with lobster and champagne under the stars!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
La Palmeraie B, Director of Sales at La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Greetings ffrom La Palmeraie Hotel!
The whole team join me to extend to you a warm thanks for your nice rating and comments.
Its very nice to read that you were well look after and that you enjoy an amazing holiday.
We look forward to welcome you once more at La Palmeraie
Sharonne