US$85
US$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$204
Hotel Presidential(Port Harcourt)
US$135
HotelsClick
De Edge Hotel(Port Harcourt)
The Elkan Terrace(Port Harcourt)
Travelocity
Bougainvillea Hotel(Port Harcourt)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Nice and serene environment. Professional staff. Rooms are clean. Ac working. Limited but nice menu. satelite decorder channels expected are not available. Room service should be prompt. Location is way out of the town. There's room for improvement.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Very friendly and professional front-desk staff. Although there is an impressive menu at the restaurant, the majority of the food is not available most of the days. The air-conditioning in rooms was not ideal during my stay, even after switching rooms.

The location is not central and makes it a bad choice for the business travellers. But it would certainly be ideal for the holiday makers.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

I always stay here when my company's primary lodging facility is overbooked. Ever since my first stay in Dec 2012, the place became very special to me.

However on this one week trip, construction and expansion work was still ongoing. The restaurant was so slow (>50mins) to respond to our orders. Carpets, beddings and towels were all dated.

Gym equipments at times just won't come on. Snooker sticks are all blunt and the list goes on.

I believe this place needs a total uplift, if not, it's a matter of time before the people move out in their droves.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
BEST WESTERN PR... P, Front Office Manager at Best Premier Hotel & Resort Port Harcourt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Hello Mr. Triple-Cmilo,

I will like to thank you for choosing to use our hotel and writing this review which is really helpful to us.
Let me apologize for the lapses you have encountered in our services, But to let you know that most of our facilities are now replaced.
We will be glad to have you back in our hotel, and this time you will have a true "Premier hospitality, memorable experience".

Best Regards,
Juliet Ejerenwa.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I spent four nights here. As at the time I was there, they had massive construction on-going. I think they were adding more rooms.
I didnt get to enjoy the facilities because of this.
I enjoyed the meals. The staff were quite helpful and friendly.
I dont like the location. Pretty out of town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello Mr. Obinna,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel and for your understanding of the on-going expansion project. This is to enable us provide you with more pleasant facilities.
We will like to have you back in our hotel and hopefully this time nothing will limit you from enjoying our premier hospitality.
Once again thank you.

Regards,
Juliet Ejerenwa.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Firstly, this hotel is under construction (till November 2014) something the management should mention when guests are booking so that they are able to make a conscious decision.

Due to ongoing works, services such as intercom and internet were interrupted during my stay.

I would have been fine and understanding about this were it not for the general laxity and bad attitude of the staff including the General Manager who I saw every morning regarding alternative solutions to internet.

The room that I got had a problem with over-cooling and since the bedding is light, I ended up getting a cold during my stay. I requested extra covers and the (unhelpful) staff informed me that they are an unable to make that arrangement.

The hotel is also very stingy with towels and such amenities.

For the premium price they charge, I was quite disappointed by their services.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business