See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Stayed at the hotel for one night during a business trip to Port Harcourt, as this was my first time in Nigeria I did some research on the Internet prior to leaving Norway. And as I didn't book the hotel myself I didn't know where I was going to stay, so I didn't expect much... But this hotel made my first night in Nigeria a pleasant night.

Staff was friendly and room was spacious, with a big bed, television and a small desk.

The room could have been cleaned better, but it was not too bad.

It's a very quiet hotel, as it's surrounded by a big fence/wall which eliminates the noises from the roads outside. No problem to get a good night sleep in this hotel! Except for when the air condition turns off due to power failures (obviously not the hotels fault...)

The hotel is patrolled by guards, combined with a big wall around the entire hotel this makes it a safe place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business