“Lovely little theater”

Boquete Community Players Theatre
Ranked #26 of 46 things to do in Boquete
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Attended a lecture there during my visit. There were no plays in production but enjoyed the enthusiasm of the local people who told me about the theater.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

It was incredibly funny right ftom the start. The local expat actors were phenominally good and was obviously having a great time performing.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

I stayed two days in Boquete in transit back to Panama City via David. I took for granted that there would be a market everyday there. I went to market on Tuesday before 11am and met a nice couple from Oregon that was selling wine. I wanted to buy the wine immediately but unfortunately they couldn't sell it to me until after 11am I believe, so I left with intent to come back that day but said to myself I'll just go back tomorrow after 11am and when I arrived there was no market. Only on Tuesday there is a market and beware they won't sell you alcohol before 11am. I'll get back to Boquete someday and enjoy the Tuesday market more. I hope you have a positive experience while traveling in Boquete. Happy Travels!!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2014

Visited the market which is a gathering place for expats then attended a lecture on the local issues in the province