See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My opinion of this hotel is that they are very helpful,the room was well priced it had a flat screen television with cable and there was WiFi in the room which was a plus also the view of the Atlantic ocean was nice.The bathroom had hot and cold water which was acceptable,the receptionist was punctual not really people friendly though and lack of English speaking skills.The restaurant was nice the desserts are tasty didn't get to try the food.There was a nice pool it was very spacious and the hotel grounds where well kept.Overall the hotel is a nice relaxing place for only $60 us so i would encourage anyone to visit there.

Room Tip: Learn how to speak Spanish its more enjoyable when you can communicate with the staff
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Khaliesha B
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I recently visited Colon, Panama and decided to stay in this Hotel which according to local people is one of the Best. Far from that I tell you, my experience was horrible the Bathroom had MOLD, asked to be transfer the very next morning but the new room was not any better from the first one, except for the view which was to the Atlantic ocean, MAKE SURE YOU PAY THEM IN CASH ONLY, AVOID GIVING THIS PEOPLE YOU CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, I made that terrible mistake and fraudulent charges were posted in my account, Spoke with the accountant MARIBEL, and this lady is such a ignorant person that you, will not be able to get your point across...A PAIN IN THE BUTT.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lady W
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I have been coming to Colon, Panama since the 70's. I remember this hotel n its' glory days but I still love it. I love being near the sea, watching the waves and ho convenient it is to all m family and friends. There are other hotels that are newer in Colon, but I still like staying here. The rooms are large, the A/C is strong and the pool is great.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JTNY1
Reviewed 9 March 2013

The Hotel is beautiful and offers a glimpse into the past with the modern twist..... the food is delicious and this service is great... I would recommend this hotel to anybody who is thinking about visiting Panama...

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Panama_Gia
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I am trying to wirte this from the hotel but the wi fi keeps going dead. The view is lovely but shortly after I checked in, the hotel brought a soundtruck by the pool to BLAST so called music and it has been going on for hours. Salsa I like, but this is cretinous ghetto stuff that you would have to be on drugs to enjoy, in my opinion. When I say blasting, know that LOUD in Panama can take on a whole new ear drum spliting meaning. Worse yet as far as security, non guests are allowed to use the pool and right now I don't think any hotel guests are in it but maybe 100 teenagers from Colon are all over the grounds. This is a dangerous city and now the hotel is dangerous,too. My room has a broken safe, a non locking window, filthy chairs. Don't pay nice hotel rates to stay here

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo