“Just Coffee is Fine1”

Momentos Cafe Especial
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in David
Reviewed 18 March 2015

I had the pleasure of drinking coffee at this place on several occasions. Great stuff! Good service and prices. Stop in for a cup, you wont be disappointed. As an avid casino player just to let some of my readers know, yes there is a casino close by LOL

1  Thank UncleG55711

Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

the place is just great for those who would like to have a small meeting or just sit with someone else to enjoy the food, the place, and the drinks!!

1  Thank IexplorePanama
Reviewed 15 October 2014

I drink Coffee like once a month. I always herd it was the Think drink, so you can guess the rest. Anyway, I Love the Coffee there, it has good seating comfortable and relaxing. Very good and the people are very níce.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Fast service! Excellent customer service! Coffee? THE BEST EVER! I am a coffee lover and have tried coffe at different places, even Boquete (known for coffee products and plantations), this place is even better!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Had been there before, but on this visit I was looking to taste Gesha coffe, the premium high altitude coffee grown in the Chiriquí highlands that wins awards every year. Needless to say, the barista ground the Gesha right in front of me and prepared my cup in a French press. I have had Gesha in Boquete but not in a French press. Pricewise, it was the cheapest cup of Gesha I ever had and it was the best. I also had their house coffee cappuccino and was delighted. Even bought house blend coffee beans for me to grind and brew here in Panama City. Simply the best coffee house in David, probably the best in the Republic of Panamá. I´ll have to check the others in the city to compare.

1  Thank JLCarvallo