US$89
Hostelworld.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsflower filled courtyardhome cooked dinnergreat hostsfamily homelake titicacacozy place to stayside tripsrooms are nicely decoratedwarm hospitalitybreakfast each morninglonely planetquinoahot wateronly stayed one nightplenty of blanketsbreakfast was deliciousspent nights
Reviewed 10 July 2017

In April of this year-2017-I spent 5 nights at Casa Panq'arani and was very satisfied with the experience.The owners-Edgar and Consuelo-took the time and the trouble to make my stay happy and memorable.Edgar handled my booking over the telephone and when I arrived check-in was handled very promptly.My room-on the second floor-was large,clean and comfortable and was serviced daily.Outside the room was a lovely sun terrace with trees and flowers.I had breakfast each morning at the casa and dinner on the evening that I arrived.The food on each occasion was more than sufficient-freshly prepared and nicely presented.....Edgar was very helpful to me in helping to organise a day trip on Lake Titicaca with a friend of his-This trip was excellent and was not expensive.He even put me in touch with his daughter to help me with my plans to visit Machu Picchu....All in all my stay was very enjoyable.Edgar really helps travellers and takes the hassle out of travel....Top marks....10 out of 10.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Edgar and his wife treated us marvelously during our brief stay at Panq'arani. It was a very warm experience and they went far out of their way to make sure everything about our experience was smooth, e.g. going down to the store with me to help me get a SIM card for my phone because my Spanish-speaking friend had not yet arrived. The accommodations were lovely as well. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Beautiful house on a busy street with a flower-filled courtyard, close to the Plaza de Armas (main square) of Puno. Very helpful, warm hosts. Room was spacious, breakfast was delicious, served by the hosts themselves.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I am so grateful to Edgar and Consuelo for their hospitality and help during my recent stay in Puno. Over a period of about 9 days I stayed at Casa Panqarani 4 nights and am so happy I did. Rooms are large and comfortable, and all face onto the garden/courtyard. You can choose to eat Consuelo`s tasty home cooking, eating dinner and breakfast in their kitchen. You really feel at home here and Edgar is full of interesting information about Puno, Lake Titicaca, and Peru in general. He helped me find a superb homestay on the lake and they kept my big bag in the hotel, allowing me to take side trips carrying only a small bag. i cannot recommend this place highly enough! Thanks, Edgar and Consuelo!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Casa Panqarani is the long-time home of Edgar and Consuelo, which has been turned into a warm and inviting hotel. You step from the busy streets of Puno into a courtyard filled with trees and flowers; it really did feel like an oasis. The room was colorful, the shower had hot water, and everything was clean. The wifi didn't always work - not sure of the reason for that. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was laid out at a table in the kitchen, and Consuelo also will cook dinner for guests, which was very good. Sadly I was not feeling well that night so I could not eat it all.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends