“a taste of authentic Japanese Ramen”
Review of Agara Ramen

Agara Ramen
Ranked #11 of 444 Restaurants in Baguio
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: Agara Ramen is a fourteen (14) seater ramen bar located in Baguio City that offers classic and authentic ramen bowl favorites.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Out of my curiosity I invited my friends for some ramen experience since I've heard a lot of good reviews regarding AGARA RAMEN . The moment we entered the restaurant, the crew greeted us with a welcoming smile and accommodated us in a very hospitable way.
So as per usual the server lead us to our perspective seat, the and approached us and to take our orders. The server gave us advice and asked our preferences with the kind of ramen are we going to choose. Since it was our first time, they gave us different options as to what kind of taste we prefer. I chose "karai miso" and "chuka soba". The preparation of the food was not long, it took about 6 minutes for us to taste the sumptous ramen from AGARA RAMEN. The presentation of the food was just right. The taste was incomparable, it is absolutely perfect, and it went beyond my expectations. The richness and creaminess of the broth , and the tenderness of the meat blend perfectly with the al dente noodle.
The serving was undeniably much and it will suffice your hunger.
The price is just reasonable for the perfect ramen in town.
A truly satisfying ramen that everybody must try.
For me good food and good customer service is what makes a very good restaurant. I can really encourage family and friends to try.
KUDOS AGARA RAMEN

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Place is cozy... food is also good.. will come back to try other ramen flavors ... staff are courteous and friendly..

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is good. But the service terrible. Or maybe we are on bad timing because we keep on hearing someone being mad at the staffs

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2021

I rarely take the time to leave reviews for the places that I go to but Agara Ramen definitely deserves a great one from me. I've been eating at Agara since they opened and there were even times that my wife and I would end up going back a couple of times in one week. For some reason hindi kami nag sasawa. The broth is truly amazing and I love the consistency of the ramen noodles! Definitely one of the best that I've tried and definitely the best ramen in Baguio. Tunay na Rapsadoodle at Kentaur Approved! Matsala! Keep it up Team Agara!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

I tried the OG ramen and it was extremely flavorful. The ambiance of the place is really relaxing especially when it is raining.
I would certainly go back again to try the other dishes.

Date of visit: January 2021