All reviews wright park dining area pine trees mines view park deluxe room tourist spots buffet breakfast bath towels tocino camp john hay mansion veranda cozy comfort hallway tiring housekeeper
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The design of hotel makes you really feel you are in Baguio. I love the veranda in the room and while we don't have AC in the room, and kids were looking for it, the coldness of Baguio is more than enough. Love the cabin lodge feel of it. But the reso seems to close earlier than what they declared as I went out to have coffee around 6pm and there's no one there. It took a while for the check in process and we need to follow up thrice. There's mildew smells in the room and when we had the room cleaned up the ff day, the towels were changed but the color of the towel is not as white as it should be. They also change wifi password twice or thrice and asked me to get it from front desk since the housekeeping is busy. Breakfast is ok but would love to have more variety maybe? It has good location though, close to some attractions like good shepherd, mines view and alike

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RidgewoodHotel, Manager at Ridgewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We take feedback such as yours to heart.

We are currently expanding and taking note of facilities and services which need improvements.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Ridgewood Hotel is our go to place whenever in Baguio. I love the log cabin feel of the place. My family love their buffet breakfast which offers quite a number of varieties. It's located in a more quiet area of Baguio, away from busy Session road, but easily accessible to Baguio Country Club, Mines View Park, John Hay, Mansion House, Wright Park and Good Shepherd for pasalubongs. Since my family always travel with my senior-citizen mother who also happens to be a PWD, its good that they offer 20% senior discount on the room and they have PWD-accessible rooms with bigger-sized bathroom with railings.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Stayed here at Ridgewood Feb. 10 to 11, as an advanced valentine's treat to my wife. The lobby was nice, restaurant had a fantastic outdoors view. The room (standard copuple) was fine, spacious, but my wife did not like the old smell of the room. Some of the paint in the walls were also cracked. I chose the hotel because its website said it was quiet as it was far from the city, but I can hear chatter and dogs barking outside our room (from the houses behind the hotel), although tolerable. Breakfast was good with crispy shrimps and tocino, plus fresh fruits for dessert. All in all, mainly because of the cold Baguio weather (10C to 18C), we enjoyed our stay in this hotel. They can improve by renovating the rooms to have a newer feel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Thank you for sharing my post. �
I've been in Baguio, several times, but this is my first time to celebrate new year there. And I personally choose Ridgewood Hotel as our home for 3 days. It could have been perfect if the hussle during the check in didn't happened, but I understand the situation and I know everything will be better in the future. But still, I love my stay and will recommend it. Thank you. Keep it up. Hope to see you soon.

Room tip: book in advance for a great view. 3rd floor and above has a better view.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I have stayed here for 2 days and 3 nights. I thought I was paying too much but my money went to a worthy place to stay in Baguio. The place is located at a non-busy area of Baguio with a lot of trees around.
I was looking for a homey place with free breakfast and with a veranda view facing the trees. I got it all here in Ridgewood. The food is great, the service is amazing, and the homey feel is there. It was my home, I love it here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends