“Awesome concept and tasty food”
Review of Oh My Gulay

Oh My Gulay
Ranked #16 of 386 Restaurants in Baguio
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Need to climb up stairs but once arrived it is just superb. Loved the concept and of course the food are all tasty. Probably not so suitable for small kids as the interior is very delicate. Check out the balcony, you'd be amazed at the view.

3  Thank Makiko_S

Reviewed 11 January 2013

At the penthouse, 4 flights up. No elevator, not disabled - friendly. But when you get up, ang ganda ng set up!
Must try is the Oh my gulay rice! There were 8 of us in the group and only one ordered pasta! no regrets. 10 kinds of veggies i think over rice , served mongolian grill style. Budget friendly, puede na P 150/pax if you are getting the omg rice and a drink lang.
Clean restrooms.

1  Thank chachalikestotravel
Reviewed 8 January 2013

This place is beautiful. We found the food to be okay. When they screwed up our order, we had to pull teeth to get it fixed. At first they told us that it was already made so we had to pay for it. Only when we threatened to walk out did they fix the problem.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

I went with my parents and my young sister to have dinner with the proddings of my mom . . . mainly to see the place: interior and the ambiance. We arrived almost closing time, nevertheless we insisted on dining in. We weren't disappointed with what we saw with the artworks and how the place was set-up. Not so friendly though with those who are afraid of a number of flight of stairs for the senior citizens but nevertheless the place was worth seeing.

We went in dinnertime and you could see the view of Baguio City if you'd choose a seat by their window. They only serve vegetarian meals and we found their selection too limited with various food items out of stock or no longer available for us order. We settled with what was suggested for us to eat. . . . reasonable, vegetarian, tasty meal . . . I was able to finish my "Oh My Gulay" rice meal, though my companions weren't able to finish their vegetarian pasta dishes and clubhouse salad.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Dining at Oh My Gulay is like eating in an installation art. Owned by the family of Kidlat Tahimik, the place has a feel of several art pieces put together - from the stairs to the tables to the entire architecture. One gets to see the city from the resto's deck as it is on the 4th floor of the building.

As the name (Gulay=vegetable in the vernacular) implies, this is a vegetarian restaruant. The thought of pesticide-heavy vegetables in Baguio can be unsettling but one can take comfort in the fact that vegatables served here are organically grown. The pancit with lots of vegetables and their native orange juice are my favorites here. The pancit may be a little bland for those who prefer salty food but I have managed my salt intake and am used to food this bland so I was basically happy with the food. The orange juice is something I always order in 2s as I just can't get enough of it.

If lucky, one can witness one of the cultural shows.

Area for improvement? Please tidy up the restroom.