Benguet Prime Hotel
US$114
US$110
US$79
US$54
Baguio Holiday Villas(Baguio)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$51
Hotel Veniz(Baguio)
US$42
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmatrimonial roomsm baguiohotel servespancitwalking distancefamily roomaccommodating staffsthe heart of the cityhot and cold showertransient housebus terminalearly checka great stayparking spacethe ground floorjollibeetuyo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We checked in late @ around 5pm. There front desk is really not a usual front desk. It is just a counter when you pay your bill in a boutique. Well, except for the staff who are well groomed. They gave us the and was escorted by a guy which I don't who he is because he talked to us until he left us in our room. Well inside the room, tv is partially broken, the linens are extremely dirty. Molds everywhere. Worst thing, the water is very poor. We cannot even manage to take a bath because the water on the shower are almost droplets. Even the faucet is broken. The flush is broken. The towels which are supposed to be color while turned to dirty brown.

Before check out, there was a ghost in the cr wherein, that ghost opened the faucet twice. So we hurriedly go down for check out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have stayed here last year with my Family. We were offered a really creepy room on a higher floor and we definitely didn't enjoy our stay. The ambiance is quite gloomy. They can do some work with the hotel especially with the lighting. We heard squeaking sounds and we felt really unsafe. We stayed here as most hotels were fully booked. The only good thing about this hotel is its location- It is in the center of Session road and really close to SM baguio, Burnham and Harrison Night Market- also close to public transport.

The receptionist are hospitable(This is common to most hotels in Luzon as compared to the ones in Manila)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017

You are going to get what you paid for. It is very cheap hotel in Session Road and because of that, you have to lowered your expectations. You are still gonna get a free decent breakfast meals , dont you worry on meals because it has a Jollibee Store on the ground floor of the hotel. The room is a typical old but big rooms, cable ready and old comfort rooms.

In terms of location it just walking distance from the burnham park, public market, nearby catholic church , night market ukay-ukay. You will definitely save from spending taxi fare if you want to roam around.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The room is just fine. We had the street-view room. What I like about this hotel is it's cheap in terms of the price yet super accessible as it's located in the middle of the City. Although I didn't noticed any parking space so I think for those who have cars, this place is not really for you. This is ideal for backpackers.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016

This hotel has a very unreliable reservation system. Unlike other hotels, you cannot book your reservation online. You have to call them by phone to work-out the reservation. That's what I did in May 2016 to reserve for 2 separate dates (26th & 29th) in December. I did the reservation 7 months in advance to make sure that I get the right room (family room). They only have a few family rooms. I failed to get this room in 2015 because I did not book early enough. The family rooms have balconies overlooking session road.
Since I had a bad experience (disappearing reservation) in 2015, I decided to call the hotel in August to see if my reservation was still in place. The hotel staff informed me that there's no such reservation. They asked me to whom I talked to when I did the reservation. I had to do the reservation all over again.
To make sure that my reservation was still in place, I called the hotel again in November. My reservation for Dec 26 has disappeared, while the one for Dec 29 was still ok. Again, the hotel staff asked me to whom I talked to when I did the reservation. I had to do the reservation for Dec 26 for the third time. They asked me what time I will check-in. My answer was 4-5 pm.
In the afternoon of the 26th, the hotel called me to confirm my arrival. They warned me that they normally cancel the reservation if the guest does not arrive by 6 pm. I told them that I'm behind schedule and that I will be arriving at around 10 pm. I had to beg them not to cancel my reservation due to late arrival. I did not have trouble during check-in that day.
In Dec 29, I was driving in the afternoon towards Baguio after a descent from Mt Pulag when I noticed 2 missed calls (1:39 & 1:40 pm) from a cellphone. There's no cellphone signal in most parts of that route. I did not receive any text message. I checked-in at around 5:35 pm (arriving 15 minutes earier at the hotel's basement parking area). The front desk informed me that I didn't have a reservation. I told them that they confirmed my reservation 2 days earlier when I checked-out. That's when they realized that my reservation has been cancelled earlier and the family room has already been taken. They explained that the cancellation was made because I did not answer 3 phone calls that they made. I only saw 2 missed-calls made one minute apart. Other employees of the hotel we talked to were wondering why the reservation was cancelled way before 6 pm.
Instead of the family room that had 3 beds, we were given a considerably smaller room with 2 beds and one matress in the floor. We had 3 breakfast coupons instead of 4. There was nothing to see through the windows except for the airconditioning units of other rooms. We paid the same amount (P3,000) for something considerably less. The sink in the bathroom was clogged and was leaking underneath (room # 513).
This is my worst hotel experience. I am sharing this experience so that others will take all necessary precautionary measures when they decide to make a reservation in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family