“The best baby back ribs!”
Review of Johanna's Grill

Johanna's Grill
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

If youre looking for a taste statisfying and money worthy baby back ribs then Johanna's is the place for you...and for sure you'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My family went here to have lunch, we ordered their best seller baby back ribs. It was so delicious and the meat is tender. Meet my expectations.! Will come back again and again. :D

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Located right at the heart of Batangas City, this restaurant serves the best Beef Caldereta and Crispy Pata. Luckily, I am not hypertensive that I am able to enjoy both delectable dishes.

Must try when in Batangas!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

It’s been ages I’ve been here in Batangas City but first time to go and dine at Johanna’s Grill, my verdict...very nice ambiance. Food is ok, ribs and sausages. Fries too thin and looking at it feels like it was dehydrated. I’ll give the ambiance an A though not AC room, January weather is cold, I wonder how it will be during summer. Anyway, server was polite so I’ll give an A also. For the food, it’s B- for me.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I’m a regular customer of their original Bauan branch. But since I now live in Batangas City I tried dining at their branch along P. Burgos street. The food is amazingly consistent but I notice the service is a liitle bit less than the original.