“Very good breakfast but please don't have the same offerings every day”
Review of Circles Event Cafe

Circles Event Cafe
Ranked #167 of 1,506 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: When it comes to engaging, casual dining, Circles Event Cafe captivates food lovers with its fascinating open-theatre kitchens. Each station features its own selection of specialties, ranging from cold appetisers to seafood, Western cuisine to Asian cuisines, and desserts.
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and had the breakfast each morning.

The breakfast buffet was huge with offerings from many countries such as Arabic, Indian, Filipino, Japanese etc

What I noticed is that the breakfast did not change one item during my 4 night stay. Whilst a great breakfast one does get bored with the same offerings day and day out. as each day passed i got less excited about the buffet.This prevented a 5 star rating of my review.

Staff overall were excellent and very helpful except one server one morning who did not seem happy and did not bring any of our requests like mango juice, freshly cut mangoes to our table.

But still is still one of the better buffet breakfast in Makati.

Alain B, General Manager at Circles Event Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear tommomelbourne,

Thank you for your review from your last visit in one of our restaurants at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant experience from your last visit in Makati Shangri-La, Manila. I appreciate you taking the ime to write us a review about your experience and I have taken note of your concern regarding this. I will definitely share this with the team for us to be able to continuously strive in the improvement of our service to be true to our commitment in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I hope to be able to gain your trust in Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The food was delicious. Both the breakfast buffet and the dinner buffet was amazing. Lots of types of food as well as made to order items. The dessert bar was amazing. The restaurant alone was worth staying at the hotel.

Dear davidforrest2018,

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant experience from your last visit in Makati Shangri-La, Manila. I appreciate your kind words regarding the variety of our food especially our dessert bar and it's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I will share this to the rest of the team and use this as a tool for motivation for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I look forward to welcome you again at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great range of international foods for breakfast, most of which is fresh. The hot food is not always hot which is a let down.

Alain B, General Manager at Circles Event Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear mail_jonosmith,

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant experience from your last visit in Makati Shangri-La, Manila. I appreciate your kind words regarding the variety of our food and it's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I will share this to the rest of the team and use this as a tool for motivation for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The buffet spread offers a wide array of choices. I love the fresh crabs and shrimps, steaks and Japanese cuisine. Just check for promos offering upto 50% discount.

Alain B, General Manager at Circles Event Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear TeyHM888,

I am glad to know that you had a lovely experience from your last visit in Makati Shangri-La, Manila. I appreciate your kind words regarding the variety of our food especially crabs, shrimps, steaks and Japanese cuisine. It's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I will share this to the rest of the team and use this as a tool for learning for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Ate lunch here 2 days in a row because of my schedule. Food and service are great, the food changes a little from day to day. Everything I had was hot and fresh. Quick and easy.

Dear panamagixxer,

I am glad to know that you had a lovely experience from your last visit in Makati Shangri-La, Manila. I appreciate your kind words regarding the variety of our food and it's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I will share this to the rest of the team and use this as a tool for learning for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.