The A.Venue Hotel
US$101
US$121
US$93
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$167
US$95
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom suitemakati avenuesm supermarketsofa bedcentury mallsmall kitcheninfinity poolwifi connectiondecent hotelliving areashort stayupon checkmakati areamicrowavetaxiunitstraffic
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Room was nice. Size of room was smallish but to be expected. Ok value for $. The lobby has two reception desks, believe it is one for each tower. No issues at check-in. Convenient location. About 20 steps away from main entry is a 7-Eleven and directly across from the hotel was a grocery store. Didn’t explore the wider area as we met up with friends. Taxi should cost about 300 pesos only to the airport. Note: If you are getting a taxi at the front of the hotel be aware if the taxi displays a ‘Hotel Guests’ on dash/windscreen you will pay probably 700 pesos trip to the airport. Would stay again only if on a tight budget.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marshmallowfeathers
Liberatingjepoy, Public Relations Manager at The A.Venue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Dear h99022pr,

Thanks for the positive reviews and with your taxi tip. By the way the hotel has its own shuttle service perhaps you could try them on your next stay, they really are more service-oriented than regular taxis. See you soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Location this hotel in Makati area of Manila, adjacent to the super market for daily needs.
More fortunate in front of the hotel there is a field to the bazaar in the form of food.
This hotel is also equipped with internet.
Such as at Manila airport - if the vehicle message via officer hotel/airport...very very expensive ! 5 to 6 times the normal price. Masya Allah !
So order a regular taxi - although it was difficult at the airport- because there is no regular taxi allowed hung in the airport.

Room Tip: all the same
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Liberatingjepoy, Public Relations Manager at The A.Venue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Dear Warnasouda,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your reviews. Indeed there are a lot of restaurants which international guests can enjoy. By the way, hope you had time to check the other towers since the three towers are very distinct in style and interiors. Again thank you and see you soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Everything exceeded my expectation except for the poor WIFI connection because I need to get out the bedroom just to connect to the WIFI, but overall, I'm a happy customer! I enjoyed the breakfast meals served and friendly waiters and waitress.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jomer M,

Thank you for your wonderful review about our property. We are currently improving our wi-fi and rest assured that this is provided free as part of our best deals. It's good that you enjoyed our accommodation and hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

My partner and I visited this hotel during our travel in the Philippines (from Sydney, Australia). We stayed for a couple of nights. The hotel is in good central location, average furnishing, clean room, it has an outdoor pool that we didn't get to try but others seem to enjoy. Staff was friendly and helpful but this is where all my compliments come to an end.

My partner being a Filipina naturally drawn to Filipino food at the breakfast restaurant called AZZURRO RESTAURANTE MEDITERRANEO. For the next 4 days she was sick from whatever she caught from the food she had eaten ruining her time at our next destination. I had a long think about what we ate during our stay and the only difference between our meals was this one breakfast on our last day. I am usually the one with sensitive stomach and I was OK. I had an omelette, made fresh.

Dear Jeoff Solas, - Public Relations Manager: I urge you to take a closer look at hygiene in food preparation and storage for this particular hotel as there seem to be something really wrong with that restaurant. My partner spent the next 4 days indoor in a 5 star hotel in Bohol being sick.

This review has been rewritten after the above incident. We were very upset of how this affected our holiday after staying here. Should you wish to contact us, please leave your contact details in your response.

Stayed: July 2015

Dear Kris T,

Thank you for sharing this information with us and kindly send me the complete details in my e-mail pr.marketing@antelhotel.com

I would like to investigate on this incident and rest assures that this will be dealt immediately and properly with our restaurant.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. Got a great deal on agoda so took a chance and was not disappointed. Rooms are small but that's ok as we didn't spend much time there. Get a room overlooking the pool as the front can be nosey with live music and traffic outside. The pool is also great. We didn't eat here as there is lots to choose from within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Liberatingjepoy, Public Relations Manager at The A.Venue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Dear nbjewellerboy,

Thank you for sharing your review with us and with 3 distinct towers, our guests can surely enjoy the perks of living within few steps to best city attractions.