Ascott Makati
US$45
US$121
US$93
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$82
US$73
Orbitz.com
1,180 results
All reviewswasher and dryerbedroom apartmentglorietta mallfull kitchenthe penthouseconvenient locationhome away from homebreakfast buffetnon smokingnice pooldefinitely stay here againlate checkhousekeeping stafffitness centermakati areabusiness districtshopping
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I am very much happy and satisfied with my stay at Ascott. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends. My family and I were very happy with the service. The staff are very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hoseltonsheilam
AscottMakati, Front Office Manager at Ascott Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear hoseltonsheilam,

Thank you for rating us 5!

We are very delighted to hear that your stay was "excellent" from the facilities to our associates who made it remarkable for you.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Guest Service Mananger

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 weeks for work. The staff was awesome and room was phenomenal! Maricar in the restaurant drew the most adorable pictures on my receipts that I will always treasure. Ellen was the best housekeeper I have ever had. Lito in the executive lounge made sure we had everything we needed to our Team. Abbey at the front desk helped with every little thing - from money conversion , to stamps etc
I would love to go back with my hubby!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl K

Dear Cheryl K,

Thank you for your rating!

It is with pride to read such very good comment and our associates making it part of a remarkable stay.

We hope to welcome you again soon Cheryl K!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

"I looovvee Ascott!" That's what my niece would always say whenever she'd visit me at the hotel. We've always stay in Ascott whenever we're in Manila for many reasons - Great, friendly staff, Excellent location, Very clean rooms, Efficient working elevators (yep, that's important especially when we're in a hurry!), Good food and Great amenities. I hope that whoever got the book (title: Something To Smile About by Zig Ziglar) which I intentionally left is enjoying it now. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marivi G

Dear Marivi G,

Thank you for your feedback!

It was such a pleasure to hear that your stay was excellent and our staffs were part of it.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Room condition, location, service, and even gym are very good. Good value for the money. Especially it is connected to a big shopping mall called Glorietta so you can do whatever you want to do. Also they are using loccitant amenities.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nicole L

Dear Nicole L,

Thank you for your rating!

We are glad to hear that our proximity to the mall gives comfort during your recent stay with us.

We wish to welcome you back!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

It is my third time staying at Ascott Makati and I cannot be more satisfied with my experience: spacious apartments with washer and dryer (comes very handy on long trips), delicious breakfast and proximity of the mall. Very convenient location - a series of malls with stores, food courts and movie theater is downstairs.
Executive lounge staff is very attentive and accommodating, always go out of their way to make your experience pleasant with food selections, drinks, local shopping or sightseeing advice. I would like to especially complement Lito, the executive lounge manager for his outstanding service.
Highly recommend for business or family stay!

Vladimir

Room Tip: I have not seen a bad room yet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank matveyev2017

Dear matveyev2017,

Thank you for your feedback!

Glad to learn that your recent stay was another fantastic experience. We will definitely share your good words to the rest of the team where we draw our motivations and inspirations.

We look forward to welcome you back!