The Peninsula Manila(Makati)
US$107
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$113
US$62
Priceline
US$86
US$72
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$48
US$115
US$105
1,210 results
All reviewswasher and dryerbedroom apartmentglorietta mallfull kitchenthe penthouselong term stayhome away from homebreakfast buffetlocation is greatnon smokingnice pooldefinitely stay here againlate checkfitness centermakati areabusiness districtoakwood
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed for 5 nights last July and we're very satisfied with their service; staff are very nice and helpful. My kids love the place, very convenient just few steps to the mall. The first 3 nights we stayed at the 2BR unit in Tower 1 and 2 nights in 3BR unit in Tower 2, the 3BR unit (2320) is more modern and spacious.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Brenda L
AscottMakati, Front Office Manager at Ascott Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Marie L,

Thank you for giving us a perfect score!

We are excited to share to the entire team about your good words and how you enjoyed our spacious room.

We hope to welcome you and family again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I am very much happy and satisfied with my stay at Ascott. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends. My family and I were very happy with the service. The staff are very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hoseltonsheilam

Dear hoseltonsheilam,

Thank you for rating us 5!

We are very delighted to hear that your stay was "excellent" from the facilities to our associates who made it remarkable for you.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Guest Service Mananger

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 weeks for work. The staff was awesome and room was phenomenal! Maricar in the restaurant drew the most adorable pictures on my receipts that I will always treasure. Ellen was the best housekeeper I have ever had. Lito in the executive lounge made sure we had everything we needed to our Team. Abbey at the front desk helped with every little thing - from money conversion , to stamps etc
I would love to go back with my hubby!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl K

Dear Cheryl K,

Thank you for your rating!

It is with pride to read such very good comment and our associates making it part of a remarkable stay.

We hope to welcome you again soon Cheryl K!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

"I looovvee Ascott!" That's what my niece would always say whenever she'd visit me at the hotel. We've always stay in Ascott whenever we're in Manila for many reasons - Great, friendly staff, Excellent location, Very clean rooms, Efficient working elevators (yep, that's important especially when we're in a hurry!), Good food and Great amenities. I hope that whoever got the book (title: Something To Smile About by Zig Ziglar) which I intentionally left is enjoying it now. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marivi G

Dear Marivi G,

Thank you for your feedback!

It was such a pleasure to hear that your stay was excellent and our staffs were part of it.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Room condition, location, service, and even gym are very good. Good value for the money. Especially it is connected to a big shopping mall called Glorietta so you can do whatever you want to do. Also they are using loccitant amenities.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nicole L

Dear Nicole L,

Thank you for your rating!

We are glad to hear that our proximity to the mall gives comfort during your recent stay with us.

We wish to welcome you back!