first, i would like to thank people who make me feel comfortable during my stay at ascott makati. I recommend the Gym Staff (Tine Jin, John, Yong), they're always smiling and very helpful. guest service team for doing a great job assisting on my needs. The place was very convenient, near to the mall, cinemas, restaurants and grocery.. They have very big rooms, kitchens. etc.. The foods at breakfast is nice we love it... over all our stay is perfect.. thanks guys.! see you next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in one of cosmopolitan Manila's most luxurious serviced apartments - Ascott Makati, which is designed exclusively for international business executives and their families. Ascott Makati recently unveiled its new Suites that are even grander and more opulent featuring a contemporary look that exudes warmth and sophistication. The property meets your every need from world-class services to lavish facilities that are well-appointed, extensive and personalised, complementing the elegance and refinement of the spacious residences in an exclusive city sanctuary, so that you may enjoy your overseas assignment, leisure vacation or relocation. Strategically located within Ascott Makati's prime business district and surrounded by restaurants, entertainment and shopping complexes, you can relish the renowned Ascott lifestyle amidst the pulsating energy of this dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ascott Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Makati Hotel Makati
- Ascott Makati Metro Manila, Philippines