“Great Fast Food”

Cuisines: Asian, International
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Reviewed 16 May 2015

This is a great Japanese style fast food place. We could do with a few more in the USA. Great flavor and value.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Pepper Lunch provides very good meals in sizzling plates. Beed is tender and spice blends results in delicious beef rice menus.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

My daughter had to ask me twice if i wanted to have the Pepper Lunch experience. I did not exactly know what to expect but readily said yes. She ordered beef and salmon on a hot plate with rice and corn. I noticed that the thin slices of salmon and beef had yet to cook sufficiently on the sizzling plate. I poured the accompanying sauce as seasoning and turned the pieces intermittently to even up the cooking. Of course i was careful to keep my hands from touching the hot plate which was encircled with a precautionary ring of paper that reminded me that the object was indeed hot. The lunch proved to be delicious and the price was reasonable that I would not hesitate to try other items on their menu listing on my next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Had dinner with a friend at Pepperlunch. Food was hot and tasted good. Serving portion was just right for me, snd price was ok. Satisfied palate and belly, but i am particular about clean utensils. Please wash your water tumblers properly! They were oily. Kinda like carinderia level of water tumblers. Yes, i have tried carinderias as well, but i'd excuse them over pricier establishments.

1  Thank Dolce_Dolce_111
Reviewed 20 February 2015

The is the second one in the chain I have eaten at and both were very very good. Its a type of food I have never had before and I am a fan. My wife and I have tried several and everything was good so hard to go wrong.