“Smells good but taste was gone”
Review of Pepper Lunch

Pepper Lunch
Ranked #440 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Asian, International
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Reviewed 19 December 2015

I was the only one who was dissatisfied. When you enter this fastfood restaurant, you feel hungry right away from the smell of the sizzling food. When I ate my food, it was strange that I didn't have any taste at all. Can't explain but my tastebud was gone. My companions were all very happy however.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I suggest before trying something else from the menu, try the classic pepper beef first. That would be the basis of everything else from the menu. It is the best one in my opinion.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Hmm i tried their chicken pepper rice and it tasted like an ordinary japanese / korean fastfood you buy in mall foodcourts. I think the price of 300 did not justify the taste and quantity.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

Does not taste peppery at all. But it is very tasty with its sizzling beef or chicken or fish and generous splashing of special sauce all served on a very very hot black metal plate which made the food sizzling.Then there is the sweet corn which gives the dish a bit of crunchness and sweetness- so all in alll a must for foodies.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

This is a great Japanese style fast food place. We could do with a few more in the USA. Great flavor and value.