“Fast service as usual...”
Review of Pepper Lunch

Pepper Lunch
Ranked #443 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Asian, International
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

If not for the queue at the entrance leading to the cashier, the service of this fastfood could have been very fast. As in other Pepper Lunch branch, the food is served in a sizzling plate for you to complete the cooking. If you do not flip the steak, one side would be rare and the other side well done. Unlike the branch in Mall Of Asia, here they don't serve beer.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The food is great but they need to improve service time. Waited for more than 30 minutes. I specially like the beef curry and the beef pepper steak. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

My combo is beefy curry rice, iced tea and kuromitsu iced cream. Still eating here every month since it is expensive in peso but every week when I was living in Singapore since it was cheap due to cost of living.

Same ingredients anywhere in the world hence the taste is always delicious and always craving for it.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I was the only one who was dissatisfied. When you enter this fastfood restaurant, you feel hungry right away from the smell of the sizzling food. When I ate my food, it was strange that I didn't have any taste at all. Can't explain but my tastebud was gone. My companions were all very happy however.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I suggest before trying something else from the menu, try the classic pepper beef first. That would be the basis of everything else from the menu. It is the best one in my opinion.