“One of our go-to restaurants when we're in Greenbelt”
Review of Pepper Lunch

Pepper Lunch
Ranked #444 of 1,473 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Asian, International
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Description: Telephone + 63 2 482 4319 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/uk28f47
Reviewed 6 September 2017

When we're in Greenbelt and don't want to spend too much on food, this is one of the places we eat at. We've tried their fancy steak and did not think it was worth the price. But you can't go wrong with their basic meals. Try it the pepper steak with garlic. An extra egg is also nice. Shaker salads are pretty good. The fruit shakes were just ok, wouldn't really recommend those. Line sometimes gets long I guess because it's a decent and inexpensive place to eat at in a fairly upscale mall.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

If not for the queue at the entrance leading to the cashier, the service of this fastfood could have been very fast. As in other Pepper Lunch branch, the food is served in a sizzling plate for you to complete the cooking. If you do not flip the steak, one side would be rare and the other side well done. Unlike the branch in Mall Of Asia, here they don't serve beer.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The food is great but they need to improve service time. Waited for more than 30 minutes. I specially like the beef curry and the beef pepper steak. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

My combo is beefy curry rice, iced tea and kuromitsu iced cream. Still eating here every month since it is expensive in peso but every week when I was living in Singapore since it was cheap due to cost of living.

Same ingredients anywhere in the world hence the taste is always delicious and always craving for it.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I was the only one who was dissatisfied. When you enter this fastfood restaurant, you feel hungry right away from the smell of the sizzling food. When I ate my food, it was strange that I didn't have any taste at all. Can't explain but my tastebud was gone. My companions were all very happy however.