All reviews quiet street premier suite breakfast buffet small hotel fast food bathroom floor nice breakfast filipino food walking distance nice stay an overnight stay budget hotel checking in taxi wifi manila hallway
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Great staff, really helpful and kind.
Nice breakfast, option for dining in but not that cheap.
Room well organized.
If you're a smoker note yourself that smoking in the room or the balcony is forbidden (in the Philippines they really hate cigarettes in general).
The location is poor, this was the only problem... it is posibble to take a walk towards "nicer streets" but the walk was very inconvenient.
If you "stuck" there on Sunday there is not really things you can do there.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel is situated in a quiet road of makati but still very close to shopping centres!
The rooms are very clean, well maintained and modern.
Two thumbs up to housekeeping staff for their consistency in daily cleaning, very superb work! 2 x complimentary water daily are left in the room which is a plus!
Reception staff are friendly but my ultimate favourite are the porters and securities outside who didn't ever fail to greet yo every single time they see you.

Breakfast buffet is beautiful, average choices but the quality is excellent. Even has an egg station fresh to how you desire.
Wifi is free all throughout the hotel and has a very strong connection.

Overall I am very impressed as they delivered more than I expected. Very worth it for the price I paid. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jin H
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Stayed here now several times and the cleanliness has improved (was already clean, but it got better), also in better state of repair. Non smoking policy / enforcement has improved (had smoke smelling room last time). Wifi has improved. Breakfast the same, a little basic but good enough. Overall, good value for money: decent sized room with safe, enough space for everything. - Walking distance to German Embassy - Need low cost fast friendly laundry? Go into the small mall hallway at 7-eleven next to McDonalds: 35 PHP / kg (min charge is for 3 kg), pressing is extra at 30 PHP per piece supplied back on hanger - very nice people. - If you find this review helpful, please give it a thumbs up.

Room Tip: all rooms are facing the nice courtyard garden - all rooms good
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed for a night in Guijo bec of its price, location and wifi availability. True enough, they were able to provide my expectations fairly.

I loved that they have given me complimentary breakfast even if I thought I wasn't eligible for the free breakfast. Good choices and variety of food.

What i didn't like was it felt that the staff was a bit hostile for a hotelier. I didn't feel that they are genuinely friendly. From the time I checked in, upto the time i needed help with the safe, it felt like they were annoyed that you ask questions or ask help from them.

The room was also clean but There were mosquitoes in the room.

But regarldess of the impolite staff and few mosquitoes Id probably come back here when i need a place to stay in the area bec of its accessibility and free wifi and bfast. :)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank im_a_universe
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

The room I got is very clean & it smells really nice. And the bed I've got is really comfortable. Linens look fresh and neat. In addition to that, I like the overall ambience of the room.

Location is also perfect as it's located near the commercial areas and the business district.

The breakasf buffet was also great as they offer a lot of choices. I have even tried their freshly cooked omelette and pasta which they prepare right in front of you at their allocated station in the breakast hall.

I must say that I really enjoyed my 3-night stay at this hotel and I highly recommend this place!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business