US$106
US$108
US$72
US$43
  • Breakfast included
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
All reviewswriters barjunior suitebutler servicesingapore slingprivate poolhigh teaspectrum restaurantwalk in closetpure luxuryevening cocktailscafe macaronbubble bathbreakfast buffetdining tablewonderful hotelhome away from homeworld class
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The service here is second to none. We arrived very late and needed something to eat. We were told that room service was all that was available. When I asked can we get something in the bar they facilitated us.
Nothing here is a problem. Everywhere you turn there is a staff member with a smile on there face looking to help you.
The pool attendants are so helpful with preparing your bed to bringing you water and fresh fruit. Paul in the bar and Irene in reception were the two who stand out the most.
I travel regularly and it is in my top three five star service experience I've ever had.
Food is excellent breakfast and bar food was really good.
Spa and gym facilities are excellent and well maintained.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The sheets have to be the highest tread count Egyptian cotton. They are like silk.
Well done Raffles Makati.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Stephen O
Raffles and Fai... M, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2016

Dear Stephen O,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I'd also like to thank you for your compliments for our colleagues who you've singled out for giving you exceptional service. I will certainly pass on the comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Although exterior is not colonial architecture like in Singapore, interior is profoundly decorated and demeanor of staffs are decently sophisticated. This combination delivers luxurious comforts throughout the stay. In Makati, this is far better than Shangri-La or Peninsula.
Nevertheless, I have to rate 4 stars rather than 5 stars simply because food and beverage have not reached this standard. Mediocre cocktail and wine served in Writers’ Bar during evening dissuade me from dining wherever in the hotel: we rush in Greenbelt for dinner instead. Although breakfast buffet offers diverse choices, some of foods are clumsily prepared by inexperienced staffs. I realized why expats next to my table just eat half dozen of boiled eggs and whole fresh mango cut in half in spite of many selections offered.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear FreakishFriday,

Thank you for your review. I'd like to thank you, both for your kind compliments as well as your constructive feedback. We will indeed be looking to your review as we continually work towards improving our facilities and services. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Haven't visited the Philippines for over 30 years with low expectations of the place this two bedroom apartment in The Raffles was a delightful surprise. The service from reception to the door attendance ....... was friendly and helpful. Security was good at the entrance. Rooms were tastefully decorated and huge. We were thoroughly happy with our stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheryl C

Dear Cheryl C,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that we were able to exceed your expectations, We hope that your next visit to the Philippines won't be too far away. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Makati.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Excellent in almost all aspect! Hotel was clean and spotless, the room has a touch of class on decor and amenities..my family really enjoyed the stay. It was the best and most comfortable I can say. Pool was very private and not overcrowded.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Mondoll
Raffles and Fai... M, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Mondoll,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Staying there for 6 nights (1-6 May 2016) for a bussiness trip. Got upgrade room with double bed and luxurious facilities. It is a nice hotel, all staff are friendly and helpfull. Located in the heart of the city makes it very easy to go around many shopping places. If you want to eat in a fancy restaurants, many are there for all kind of foods. For more economic, there are food restaurants at basement of The Landmark just accross the hotel. Breakfast experience was nice with many variant from local food to japanese or western food. I, personally always go for lical food. Swimming pool is quite big for excercise. But, since i did not bring a sport shoes, i was unable to try out the gym area. Just a warning regarding the traffic there. A traffic jam is something to consider and also watch out for taxis without meter. It is a good idea to activate your google map or waze to keep tracking where you are.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Antonius Praset... H
Raffles and Fai... M, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Dear Antonius Praset... H,

Thank you for your kind and thorough review. I'm glad that you were well-satisfied with your experience staying in Raffles Makati, and that you were able to use the various facilities around the property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.