“Convenient location”
other travellers have booked this property
5 swimming pool kids play area
Hot water shower
Location map
Makati skyline view
Sm MOA fireworks every fri&sat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Junette K
Louisville, Kentucky
“It looked good on the outside but rotten on the inside!”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The pics looked good. The place was very small and dirty. Beddings were old, used and smelled. Bathroom looks clean but moldy and floor was hurriedly done, so is the sink. The so called secretary(Mary Jane), gave me a list of what is inside the condo plus on the list was written the electric meter number and that I would pay for the electric bill. I told her the owner Manny Cabral has not discuss this w/ me. He should have been upfront.I signed the piece of paper and wrote that I am not responsible for the electric bill because it was part of condo rental. I only agreed on what is on the property. I did not even see where she got the number from. The balcony was small and dirty w/ mop and bucket outside. It says overlooking Makati Skyline, far from it. Immediately, a vacant lot and construction going on is more likely what you see. I asked for extra beddings w/c were also old and dirty and came 5 days later. That is he day I lost my pants. I asked customer service if they hold to extra key on condos and they said only owners and their keeper. On the day before I left my brother told Mary Jane of what I lost and she said she was going to return it. She never did and I told about the bad experience I had and she told of how hurriedly the owner gets customer and tricks them. I told her that I am there because of this and that trip advisor will be notified and that there were many complaints about Manny Cabral.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Swimming pool area was airy but poorly constructed.
Liked least: the feeling that I been had
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
20 Jun 2015
We welcome all feedback from a our guests, positive or negative. This will help us not to be complacent and to improve our service to our future guests. It also shows that these reviews are really from guests and not just from owners promoting their businesses.
First of all, our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused you. We are thankful for your feedback. We never claim to be a five star accommodation but my staff take pride on their work. These reflect on the positive reviews of our previous guests. In response to your review. We are reiterating to whoever books with us that the electric bill not included in the rate. Some people might not see it just like you. We will continue to carry out proper cleaning inside and out of the unit. We will also continue to do an inventory of the property before and after guest's occupancy to replace old and broken assets. We will start to ask guests if they're happy with the cleanliness of the unit before accepting the accommodation. We welcome you again to our place in the future. For the record, we didn't receive any complaint before. Again, our apologies and thank you very much for your review.
Musmartin
“Convenient location”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I rented an efficiency in Pasay a walking distance from the Mall of Asia. We liked it. We had utensils at our disposal, had access to swimming pools space to exercise.

Wellsie F
cagayan de oro
“Convenient”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We highly recommend, staying in SM Mall of Asia Sea Residences

The Owner of the condo unit ,Manny. He made it so easy for us , he was so accommodating and he made sure everything i taken care off. The staff are nice too, and very friendly.

The place, is cute 1 bedroom, the bed is comfortable.
You can cook and save so that is such a great deal for us, also the location.
It very near just walking distance from MOA.

The pool we enjoyed it a lot, Manny Pays for the pool fee so if you have issues with the Management just Contact Manny and he will arrange it for you.

definitely, will come back and stay in Manny's place.

Ospo69
“Worth it.”
Reviewed 1 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

The location is perfect. It's located across the street from the MOA and a few blocks from the new city of dreams casino.
The security and staff were very frendly and gracious. The apartment was very clean and in new condition. The only issue was that the shower water heather didn't work. So taking cold showers is not acceptable. Anyway the issue was brought up to the owner who promises to fix it. Overall, I will recommend this place for a couple.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
walter770
Manila, Philippines
“perfect”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in March 2014

this turned out to be the perfect spot for me and my family to stay at. we had stayed at another location for a week prior to moving to sea residence, it was nice also but to expensive. sea residence is well looked after and well maintained by the staff. very strict that everyone follow the rules. very friendly staff that always spoke and very helpful.
our unit was very clean with no insect problem for the most part. some times we would get the small ants if certain types of food was left in cabinets but if u remove the food that ants like the ants would disappear. everything worked well in the unit especially the air conditioner which was very important to me. next time i say in manilla i will try to stay here again first before i try anywhere else.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very safe great security, walk to mall of asia, like new building, very nice pool that is well maintained
Liked least: u have to be carefull with the electric it can be very expensive. everything is electric.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing