Stayed here for 5 nights and found it to be perfectly located in a quiet street less than 5 minutes walk from Greenbelt, where you'll find a great choice of shops and restaurants.
Security was excellent and I felt safe here 24/7.
There is a very well stocked supermarket at Greenbelt 1 and a 24 hour convenience store right across the street, so no need to order the rather pricy hotel room service.
My standard room was very large equipped with a flat screen TV, good sized fridge, microwave and crockery. (no bottle or can opener though!) There was no hot plate/ stove, so better check which rooms do have one if this is a requirement. Coffee, sugar, creamer and bottled water were refilled daily.
Huge bathroom with a tub and some complimentary toiletries.
Plenty of storage space and sockets; adaptors for european appliances were available from the front desk .
Internet wasn't free but there's an internet cafe on the first floor of Greenbelt (open until approx 10.30pm every day) or purchase a prepaid Globe or Smart internet stick to use in the room.
Only quibble I had was that the lampshades were quite dusty and the toilet paper was not replenished on a couple of occasions.
Breakfast was adequate with scrambled eggs, selection of fruit juice, fresh fruit, cereals, white and brown bread and some Asian choices too - but only served until 10.00am (11.00 on weekends).
Staff were all very helpful and friendly, especially the bell boys and Sean at front desk. Small pocket maps of the area are available, just ask!
I didn't use the pool, gym or laundry (all open until 10pm), but the entire area appeared very clean and well kept.
I chose this hotel mainly because of the location and kitchenette.
Sure you can find a cheaper place to stay, but some of the other hotels in a similar or lower price range are on busy roads and lack the amenities.
I consider the Somerset Millenium an excellent choice especially for those new to the area and seeking some peace and quiet. I wouldn't hesitate in staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotelopia so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila, Philippines