Great location, still efficient staff and very clean.
BUT ... the breakfast is not as good as on our previous 3 visits, very disappointing.
- very expensive @ 750 pesos each.
- limited variety/choice of food and largely meat oriented, even though there is an egg/omelet station.
- fruit, yoghurt and oats available "on request" (if you happen to see the sign).
- the fruit is rationed and served in a very small bowl. If you eat a normal serving of fruit, you will need to request multiple bowls.
- tea (even just English Breakfast) is available "on request", but at an extra price. I have never experienced this policy before in any hotel restaurant.
We ate there only on one morning, then took advantage of the Powerplant Mall supermarket and the well equiped kitchenette in our room for the rest of our week-long stay.
Are they trying to cut costs??
We will stay there again though, it is a great hotel. Just the breakfast is not up to the standard of what you would expect for the price charged or a hotel of this quality.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking