“Great Chicken !!”
Review of Senor Pollo

Senor Pollo
Ranked #81 of 1,556 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice while staying in the Makati area as it has really nice well priced food.

The Mashed Potato, Patat Bravas, Coleslaw, salads and Columbian Beans all are great side options.

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The aroma from the roasting chicken is compelling. I love the Latin marinated and roasted chicken with interesting and tasty side dishes. I hate the open air dining "Al fresco" because it's simply too darn hot, especially in the summer months, when I avoid them. Parking is impossible around here; it's only a block off P. Burgos Makati, (triple the difficulty at night when the place is more of a bar with good food than a chicken shack), but I'm told it's better in some of their other locations, such as Eastwood. Go when you can walk there or have a driver drop you off, and when it's not too hot.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We had only one night in Manila on our way home at the end of our trip in March 2017. We had been to the Philippines in 2013 and ate Mexican-style street food at El Chupacabra while staying in Makati. We tried to go there again and were initially disappointed when we were told the wait would be 45 minutes. Not wanting to wait we walked around the corner and found Senor Pollo. It did not take long until our disappointment went away. I ordered a fire-roast quarter chicken meal with Batatas Bravas. It was unreal! So much so that I ordered another quarter chicken right after. My wife had the spicy fried chicken and said it was the best she has ever eaten.

We washed this down with a nice Philippines craft beer although the rest of the drink menu looked great as well. This place was awesome and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Manila (and worth the trip if you are not in Makati).

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends and the atmosphere is good, the taste of the chicken too and the service fine so in the end a not bad dine!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I finally had the chance to visit this neighborhood restaurant... and, as soon as the food was served, I regretted not going sooner.

Well, first things first. I was really disappointed at the service. I dunno if the crew who attended to us were on one of their bad nights -- they suck, BIG TIME! The order taker struggled with our orders, giving me the impression that he was not paying attention: It took him three trips to get our orders right! Then the waiting began...

After almost an hour, our food was finally served. The moment I took a bite at the crunchy spicy fried chicken, all the bad juju vanished! It had that homey, familiar vibe that reminded me of homecooking. A contender for best comfort food.

We also ordered their roasted chicken which, together with the chimichurri, was perfect with the cilantro-garlic rice... and their version of the sisig was awesome.

Forget the bad service. They have more than made up with their good food!

1  Thank Brahmineyes