“Conveniently located near my Makati office and...”
Lobby
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Lobby
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Any
ddblanco
“Conveniently located near my Makati office and about 200meters from Greenbelt 1. ”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My previous business trip took me to AIM Hotel which is just about 100 meters from Mosaic. However, i wanted a more updated hotel with brighter/newer interiors. Mosaic answered mg prayers. I chances upon a good deal in Booking.com and was able to book a room with an ensuite bathroom and small kitchen (with big refrigerator, microwave, toaster and utensils). It was a condo which was rented out as a hotel room/vacation rental.

I appreciated the clean and comfortable interiors. The property manager was also able to provide me with an official receipt for my stay so that took care of liquidation needs for the business trip.

Probably the only downside is that there is not coffee shop inside the hotel. Or maybe I just wasn't able to explore. However, right outside would be a wide choices of breakfast spots --- good old Starbucks is about 250 meters away.

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
ArtemisBr...
Brisbane
“Very central, nice pool, okay room”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I only stayed in this accommodation because the rest of my family and friends were staying there while we were attending a wedding. The rooms and suites available vary a lot, and by the time I made my booking, there was only a basic studio left.

On the positive side, this is in a great location, very close to the Makati Greenbelt malls, where there are lots of shops and restaurants. The pool in the building is very nice, though perhaps more shaded than some people like. I also used the gym, which is next door to the pool. Street noise didn't seem to be a problem.

The negatives are that my room was not particularly attractive, the décor was dated, and although it was equipped with a kitchen, there was very little in the way of cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery. I'm trying to recall, but I think there were no forks or knives. There may have been a bowl but no plate. I just about managed to make a cup of tea and heat a bowl of porridge in the microwave but that was it. There was no iron and ironing board, but someone from the booking agency kindly brought one. The airconditioner was noisy and not very effective.

Now, this could be incorrect, but someone who lived in the building told me that apparently these small studio rooms may be used for, um, very short-term use. This was rather offputting and explained some of the oddities of the room.

Value Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing