I stayed here last Jan. 6 - 8 ,2012. I managed to get a free room coupon from a friend so I'm not sure how much the room costs but i'd assume its around 3-4,000 pesos or about 80USD per night.
1. Location. Great location in Makati City! Right in the heart of it. 1min. walk to Glorietta and SM mall and about 5-10mins walk to Greenbelt. So the malls are well in very short walking distances. plus there's a convenience store just beside the hotel making it very easy to grab some snacks, water and other crucial supplies.
2. Room was pretty decent with a desk, closet, hot shower, the usual.
3. Free Wifi , pretty good speed.
1. No view from your window. your window only shows a light well. (don't expect to see the buzzling city on this one)
2. Very old TV. They should invest in getting those flat screen TVs even the LCD ones, I'm sure it wont cost that much nowadays. The Old TV looks like its from the 90s.
3. Dirty Shower Mat. (please look at the photo I posted with this review) just plain disappointing. I didn't using it due to hygiene purposes.
Overall, I think its a pretty okay hotel if you want something in Makati and that the malls are all within walking distance. If you want to go for something cheaper and more practical, I suggest you stay in GoHotel located EDSA ave. cor Pioneer st.. You can get a clean, modern room for less than half the price Crown Regency charges. GoHotel charges about 1,000-1,500 pesos or 30-40 USD a night. Hope this review helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If success hasn't spoiled you, we will. Expect nothing less from a 3-star Crown Regency hotel and enjoy a good night’s rest with our posture-pedic beds or have a hearty business lunch at our signature Lobby Lounge. We understand that travelling for business can be stressful and each of our elegantly furnished 61 rooms fits the bill just right when it comes to pampering business executives who are weary and in need of a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Quiet and unassuming yet classy and sophisticated, Crown Regency Hotel Makati is ideally located in the busiest commercial and financial district in the country; just a minute’s walk away from major shopping centers like SM Makati, Glorietta, and Greenbelt malls and a 30-minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Hotel Makati
- Regency Hotel Crown
- Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines