“Almost perfect!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Treated my closed friends for a belated bday treat & decided to dine at yabu. Since it was my bday we decided to order the more expensive food combinations, food arrived as ordered except my friend's dont hve the oyster Which she was waiting to try, they apologize & replace with prawn since oyster was not available.notwithstanding we enjoyed lunch with unlimited cabbage salad & some fruits. We were so full. While chatting past lunch time around 2pm 2 waiters were mopping the floor which smell like clorox or lysol which ruin my food satisfaction. There were other diners too. I cant stand the smell so we left & had coffee elswere instead of ordering from them.OVERALL food was very good.service was good too.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

They have the best katsudon in Megamall at a very affordable price with unlimited servings of veggie salad and rice. Love their sauce. I first brought my niece here and she has been eating there now That she has a family. Oishi

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

First time in yabu and i was amazed on how they present their set menu,i like their flavorful taste and texture of the special seafoods katsu that they serve it hot,and i highly recommend also their unlimited serving of cabbage salad with Japanese dressings it maybe simple but its the best salad so far that I've tasted.every penny is worth it in this restaurant.keep up the good taste

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I had always love the Yabu when they open their first main in mega mall, regardless of the line.
Now the quality has changed just like most of the restaurant, after expanding more branches just to please the SM leasing Dept .
Quality suffers, it's no longer the piping hot juicy and tender tonkatsu they use to serve .
I remember to called the attention of its manager and compare and the promptly change to another but it's the same , the meat supplier must have changed due to cost.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Came here with my fam, foods scrummy, presentation ok. We wanted sake and we were told they don't serve it. I asked how come it's still on the menu then, nothing said about this place not serving them. What's the point of Japanese restaurant not serving sake!

Disappointed, lemonade tasted slightly better than dish water, miso soup ok. Lemonade is bottomless, bottomless dish water.

Staffs ok, not their fault the place is pretending to be an authentic Japanese restaurant minus sake, they truly make do with what they've got.