From the beginning the owner made sure we're well looked after. This place is accessible to most amenities like banks and shopping centres and it made us feel secure. The stay was well worth it.
staff friendly, and accommodating, special mention to Princess and Mark @ the Reception.
were dealing with Anne Go about our reservations and she is very good, precise and accommodating as well.
amenities for children are great. We have enjoyed our stay from the moment we checked in last may 1, 2014 for 7 days. Too bad we only stayed for 7 days, due to hectic schedule.
the Condo is close to all shops, restaurants, walking distance. Ive enjoyed walking to starbucks, puregold and goldilocks -it felt home.
we will be booking for november 2015 again for our next vacation.
my husband enjoyed it too plus my mum and my nephews and niece.
we will certainly come back and I highly recommend this place.
|Check-in / front desk||Service|
Check in was great and easy. Staff were very attentive and so very helpful. They even go out to flag the taxi for you and let the taxi driver know your destination. Taxis were so easy to come by. Opposite is a supermarket which was well stocked. Many fast food restaurants nearby which the kids were looking forward to but we got them to try Filipino cuisine. It was a treat. Some of these places were a bit out of the way but if you plan your journey well at a time when you don't get into traffic snarls the it so well worth the trip. Malls are so close by. 5 to 10 mins by taxi of course depending on the notorious traffic. Once we walked to get a better feel of the city. If you dont mind the traffic noise and the dust I would recommend it. A good workout to tuck in more Filipino food. So only downside is the traffic noise but for location and price I will go back here and recommend it. This place is no Makati but the real Philippines and I am glad to have experienced it.
- reasonable for its price (especially for long term stay)
- near supermaket and restaurants
- very near Megamall, Shangrila, etc
- friendly and helpful staff
- superb water pressure and good air conditioners
- security guards helped us cross the busy Shaw Boulevard
- w-ifi and cable TV available
- since we stayed for 19 nights, the room has to be cleaned once a week. However, we were not informed when the scheduled clean-up day was (unless we asked).
- we were told to be present at the room while it is being cleaned for security reasons. But since we had to leave during the scheduled cleaning, we just kept the valuables in the vault. Regretfully, one small item (face moisturizer) went missing.
- towel replacements and bath mats were not provided after cleaning (the second time)
Will definitely stay here again next time!!!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|