3 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$96
eDreamsUS$138
TravelocityUS$99
4,591 results
All reviews rooftop bar resorts world close to the airport rooms are small shuttle bus airport hotel short stay overnight stay convenient location breakfast buffet pleasant stay shuttle service baymont terminal runway manila flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I started my quarantine at Belmont Hotel last Feb22,all the staff are very nice &helpful from the front office,food&beverage team& most especially,to housekeeping team kc, jona, armin, james&to ms. Tess Samson, making sure that are stay are okay and all my request were delivered on time,. Thank you to Belmont Hotel, for making my 7 days quarantine stay memorable. I will recommend your hotel to my friends & relatives.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Belmont Hotel Manila, Marketing at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear 579juliusp. We deeply appreciate your time to send us this review and for your recommendation. We are very much happy to know that your Belmont experience was a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you again. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

I had very comfortable stay on your hotel. You have amazing staff very accommodating they always assist me till my check out time. Thanks to Homer magbanua/Jona Bolisig/ Tess Samson/ Kc Villanueva/ Armin Quadra/Ken Flores and Toni Zerrudo! keep up the good work, You guys didn't disappoint me,

excellent service!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Qatarworkers. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay here in Belmont and we are thrilled to pass along your compliments to the whole team. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

The staff are accomodating. I requested for a little surprise for my brother, he is in quarantine at the hotel during his birthday. They went beyond my expectations. Thank you Aira Lou, Ivy, Allan,Herbson,Chef Jana, Manager Ramil and Reneena. Check out their Lechon Kawali .

Trip type: Travelled solo
Belmont Hotel Manila, Marketing at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear MMVS019. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are happy to know that our customer service had exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Excellent service also the in room dining and House keeping department(MARLO ALANO) speechless ang babait TLAGA nila highly recommend sa mga katulad kung OFW God Bless u ALL Belmont Hotel ipagpatuloy nyo lang MAGANDANG serbisyo

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jenzric15. We deeply appreciate your wonderful feedback and recommendation. Our whole team is glad to know that you found our customer service to be excellent during your stay. We hope to welcome you back again here in Belmont soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

excellent service staff are very accomodating and they extend the utmost assistance they can offer. nice view many thanks to Odie Lopez Trixie Rona who were very responsive and to Armin and Ken who always offer fresh towels and blankets. million thanks to Belmont Team.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear jayp0329. Thank you very much for leaving us this wonderful review. We are very much glad that you had an excellent experience during your stay with us. We are happy to pass along your compliments to our whole team. We look forward to welcoming you again.