US$66
US$94
US$88
US$112
US$83
Red Planet Manila Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$48
US$30
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewschocolate diprelish caferesidents loungeanti fogactual birthdaybirthday songserviced apartmentlaundry areabig suitewarmly welcomed by the staffguard on dutyfree for hotel guestscheck in was a breezecakewashing machinecbd areagreen tea
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Very good guest services, they really pay attention to your needs!
The rooms are bigger than the pictures and everything looked and smelled clean and new. The security was strict but that is actually good, the pool is just the right size especially if you have kids with you. Definitely will keep on coming back!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with huge windows or the corner ones, really shows you the beautiful backdrop of the city!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Glenn M, Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear BG Marie T,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know that you found our rooms to be more than worth the price. Please allow me to share this review to our Security and Guest Service team to commend them on a job well done. This will surely fuel them to better serve our guests.

We hope you enjoyed every bit of your stay and we would love to welcome you back again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We booked here as our wedding preparation venue & it wasn't as strict as other hotels. Outdoor foods (for crews) can be brought in, request for photo shoots were granted immediately, the staffs were very accommodating & easy to talk to. I love the view of our rooms & the interiors. I would definitely recommend this to other brides & even as a get away staycation to friends & family. Thank You so Much!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenn M, Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear myj08,

Thank you very much for staying with us, more so for choosing Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila as your venue for wedding preparation. It is our honor to have brought great service to you most especially in helping ensure you have a seamless preparation for the big day. My team and I look forward to creating more moments with you and tour new family.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We have tried Citadines in Makati and we love Ascott so I had a bit of high expectations for this hotel. And all were met quite well except for the breakfast which was just okay, nothing spectacular (though we loved the interiors - Instagram away!). To avoid the Ortigas traffic for an event on a school day, my daughter and I stayed here for an overnight as she had a school activity just a block away from Citadines. No hassle at all for parking and a very easy and comfortable check-in and check-out process. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. Looking forward for another stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear marts1117,

We are grateful for your kind feedback towards your stay and the property itself. It is a delight to know that we have met your expectations and would be seeing more of you and your daughter anytime soon. Please know that I have coordinated with our concessionaire restaurant, The Relish Luxe Cafe, in bringing more options to the breakfast buffet im order to serve guests better.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

First time to book with Citadines and I must say I have high standards before coming in.(as I know this is a company handled by Ascott, my favorite hotel) Upon arriving, there's parking available and I was immediately impressed because the Guard on duty, assisted us right away. With the help of Dianne, who actively helped me with my pre-booking. Luz for the check in and JM for check out. It was easy because Ascott has this "Manage your Arrival & Preferrences" sent to your email before your arrival. We were celebrating an occasion and they sent us this yummy chocolate cake and ballons on the room. So sweet. I specifically asked for no singing and I am glad they have taken note of that. Room was amazing. everything you need is present. Ice rack in the fridge ✔ Iron & Iron board ✔ Rice cooker etc. Even if you lack something, just request it or just go down because there is a Mini stop nearby or Robinsons Galleria.

Water pressure was strong; can be cold,can be steaming hot. so be careful. No bidet (even if I requested it) confusing light switches. Inverter aircon was silent. Comfortable beds. But got disappointed because I requested for a king bed, and we discovered that they just combined two twin beds together sealed by one common bed sheet. eventually it was starting to separate.

By the end of our stay, we realized our door was not locked. (i know it was locked most of the time because we went out at night and stayed in during the day) like when you close the door it doesnt automatically lock. so i could just push thru the door. Breakfast was so-so. Its enough. Love the coffee.

Room tip, request for floors with guests with least families. the children tend to be noisy and bang the door.

I love the Homey aura of the hotel. more casual yet comfortable compared to ascott with business-y atmosphere. I still love both! Already planning my next check in. :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Glenn M, Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Colleen D,

We are beyond delighted for hearing more of your great feedback from your previous stay. Thank you for your appreciation on our staffs' good service. Truly, they are my asset. We are happy to have celebrated your anniversary with you and we look forward to creating more fond memories soon.

Please know that we have taken note of your preference on a bidet and will ensure that this is readily available for future stays. I have discussed with our Engineering Department to ensure that switches in the apartments shall be properly labeled soon. In addition, since we have convertible beds in rooms, I have advised our Housekeeping department to always make certain of the proper conversion of beds-either to twin or king sizes. Furthermore, security personnel roving in the property at all times indeed make sure to check all doors are properly closed. Otherwise, guests would be called in the room to be notified. Lastly, our concessionaire restaurant, The Relish Luxe Café, is now venturing on more options to be added to their breakfast buffet to serve you better.

We look forward to your next visit! Shall there be anything else that we may assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I initially booked a 1 bedroom but I was able to save more money for my vacation. Resulting in me upgrading to a 2 bedroom apartment. Nice.

This is what I like about this place; location, location, location !!! It is super close to everything. You can practically get to anywhere by foot. There’s a shortcut through the back door towards sapphire st to get to Robinson’s Galleria. Megamall is not that far. Approximately 15 - 20 minutes walk look for a dirt parking lot on ADB and that is the shortcut. Metrowalk is also close. There is a Coffee Bean behind the building.

The 2 bedroom has everything. 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, fridge, washer and dryer. Very modern amenities and the AC works like a champ. There is a pool on 3rd floor.

The service is exceptional. Security staff is very courteous, friendly and accommodating. Front desk staff - super helpful and nice.

A lot of reviews mention the breakfast not having a good selection. This may have been addressed because I find it very satisfying. The selection is very good and it is just right. Very tasty.

If you are looking for a very pleasant apartment/hotel that is near everything. Then this is the place for you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Glenn M, Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Engelbert D,

We are truly delighted to know that you have liked almost everything about our property! Indeed, thank you for your great feedback towards the staff service, location of the property, amenities, rooms, facilities and breakfast. It is truly an honor to have served you well during your stay.