Millenia Suites Ortigas
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$31
  • Pool
US$78
Agoda.com
The Studio 18 Residences(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$26
US$27
US$94
Priceline
US$144
HotelQuickly
All reviewscity lightsclean roomsstayed here for nightsroom service ispleasant stayground floorinternet connectionbunkmanilaunitscurtainstrafficratesstaycation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Got to the hotel at 1pm and was advised that check in was STRICTLY at 3pm. The front desk personnel were kind in explaining the rules and apparently the lady manager was there and whispered to her staff that she can at least allow us to enter but at 2pm. She did not even explain to us even if we were standing in front of her. When we got back from lunch, my mom asked to talk to her but they told us she left and she did not bring their company phone. We checked-in 1 hour and 30 minutes before check-in time and were charged P1,089.00.

The room was ok. Spacious and clean. View was good.

Despite the fact that they choose to let us wait for check in time even if the room was "ready", it WAS NOT.

Tv remote not working, had to be replaced.

They gave us a wifi username plus password but no router was provided in the room. I had to follow it up so about 3-4 people went back and forth just to install different routers, the first ones being non-functional and finally put a functioning one hours after check in.

The light on the main room was not functioning so we actually had 2 nights without light.

Spare yourself from this hassle and try booking a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time to celebrate our anniversary. here. View was nice 5star for that plus High floor. Room was nice Okay to para sa mga gsto mag surprise or mag set up ng balloons or something sa room.

But if you will book thru Online Agency don't expect a fair service from them as they will treat you as others. Frontdesk seems like they don't have time to smile at the guest in front of them.
Elevator is bit creepy. I requested a swan set up before the day I arrived the guest services texted me that they already note on my request but upon entering no towel origami set up. So I called housekeeping dept about this then they apologized. After a minute they enter the room to have the set up (bit awkward) coz they supposed to do that before the guest arrived.
Utensils in the room has a visible dust, no bottled mineral water for the guest they only have bottle with "sterilized water" on it. (If maarte ka for sure you won't drink it) Only 2 bath towel and bathmat set up no hand towel or face towel bcoz that's the only set up for travel agency booking.

Aircon was not cooling well the swing mode was not working, I remember nagising ako ng pawis na pawis.

Wifi okay naman siya the day we checked in pero nung departure date na wala na yung wifi or pawala wala ung wifi nila.

Asked for late check out since I checked in late, but the f.o only gave me 30mins only bcoz there will be charge for extension, but some hotels i've been in Ortigas can give atleast 2pm late checkout FOC .

Room service staff will greet you with a smile but I waited for 30mins and you must always follow up your request.

So far It was a good stay, Planning to go back I hope the managment will take note on my views.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Regine G
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent staff, I won't forget the security guards very courteous, they made me feel at home and welcomed. I hope the hotel doesn't change them. I will definitely will stay again there in the future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Rey - Roleta R
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Overall, I enjoyed my stay here.
I stayed here for 4 nights. Never had a complaint and I was very very comfortable with the room, cleanliness, support of the staff and also safety.
The most beautiful part was the view outside the room window during and after the sunset.
During the sunset, I could see the beautiful sky with clouds and different colors.
After the sunset, it was the city lights that you can gaze on and enjoy ur drink.
If you like, you can leave the curtains open and fall asleep, in the morning you can enjoy the sunshine over the city and it was a beautiful view.
The room was clean and maintained very properly. The staffs were well behaved and trained.
The wifi was decent enough. But you might have to struggle connecting the wifi when you are in ground floor near the reception and then when you go back to your room. Apparently you have to "forget" the wifi and reconnect accordingly.
Overall I loved the place and would definitely go back someday. Also, I recommend this place to the world.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeet730Blr
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night because we need to be near The Medical city hospital where my 3yo son had dental surgery day before we checked in, to monitor him 24/7 (because he was sedated) as advised by his dentist. We couldn't afford to travel for long hours just to get home with his condition.

Anyhow, what we experienced in this hotel was good but not what the rating says.

These are the things provided during our stay:

-Wifi provided (in room and common places except where breakfast buffet is)
-Clean room with complimentary basic toiletries (soap, dental kit, and shampoos)
-Towels and slippers provided
-Friendly staff (very accommodating)
-Good service
-Provides in-room dining service at no extra charge

We requested for higher floor room for a nice city view.

Ambiance needs a little renovation to make it more appealing.
There's an on-going construction near the lobby area.
Services can be level upped too.
Food served is average to the taste and expensive. A soup would cost Php200.00.

Overall experience is still good.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family