Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$83
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$32
  • Restaurant
US$105
US$61
US$96
US$59
US$79
Jinjiang Inn Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$37
All reviewsgold's gymfab restaurantsister hoteldirect accessshopping mallbreakfast buffetcorner roombit datedreceiving areamini barspacious roomhousekeeping staffchecking inupon checkortigas areamanilacrown
Reviewed 24 December 2011

I was dissapointed with Holiday Inn Ortigas in Manila recently. I booked a room from Dec 14 to 20, 2011 and asked them to send me a car at the airport. I arrived at 16.00, after clearing with the immigration and collected my luggage, I went outside, hoping to meet a Representative of Holiday Inn but I did not see anybody. I saw other hotel reps and was dissapointed not to see any one from Holiday Inn. I then called the hotel and asked if they sent me a car. They said, I have to go to a hotel lounge which is located outside the hotel. I told them I don't know the airport and asked them to send me someone and directed me to the car. I waited for half an hour, at the end a porter offered himself to take me to the pick up area.
If a guest requested a pick up at the airport, it is normal when some one from the hotel to meet their guest upon arrival.

Room Tip: room on 26th floor has more light and spacious
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Jasmine N
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel just recently just for an emergency purpose.
I stayed at room 2508 and here are the things I like about this hotel:
- my room is so spacious!!
- I love the panoramic view of the city since i stayed at one of their corner rooms
- it has a king bed and it is so comfyyy as well as the pillows, you'll get to have the choice of soft and firm
- I was able to sleep well cos I had a room on the higher floor so it's really quiet
- it has a refrigerator as well just enough to store some drinks and chocolates
- and let's talk about the T&B, it's really spacious! CLEAN! it has complete amenities such as towels, tissue, shampoo & conditioner, etc.. everything you'll ever need
-breakfast is just OK

Some things that I dislike about the hotel:
- Front desk were not that accomodating (it's like I need to pay an extra for their smile)
- The front desk didn't even notify us how to get to our room and where to get the complimentary welcome drinks
- the elevators are creepy!! I can hear something cracking maybe cos it's made of wood
- nobody's present to open the door, though I can open it myself but ya'll know that there should be someone to open it especially if your hands are full

but then all in all, the stay was very good. at least I was able to have my shower and go to work that day.. :D

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank judylovessurprises
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Compared to the adjacent Crown Plaza, which is its sister hotel, Holiday Inn Galleria is a bit dated.
Nonetheless, our stay was just okay and our expectations were met.
A BIG PLUS is definitely the fact that it is connected to ROBINSONS. Good variety of food is just nearby not to mention the comfortable shopping experience knowing that your room is just an elevator away.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Myra P
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This hotel has a very good location in Ortigas which is also a business district. It also offers more affordable rates than its sister hotel, The Crown Plaza which is also within the same complex.

The hotel is attached to the Robinsons Galleria mall so you have access to the Robinsons Supermarket, shops like Topshop, Aerosoles, Marks & Spencer, Dorothy Perkins, restaurants like Friday's, Pancake House and there are also movie houses. It's a good place to stay whether you're on business or you're on vacation.

The rooms are clean and are a good size with the usual amenities. Sleep quality was also good.

Breakfast spread was not bad at all. They had international options - Chinese, Filipino, American, something for everybody.

Not bad at all for the price of the room.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank QCMotherD
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Stayed there for about 10 days.. Good location.. Rooms were clean and good. I had Internet free as part of te package which was excellent. The hotel also has the option to get into the Robinsons mall next door from within the hotel.. Good service.. Overall a good hotel to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011