US$116
US$37
  • Pool
US$120
US$91
Red Planet Manila Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$106
Cancelon
Anvire(Pasig)
US$34
All reviewsihg membergold's gymfab restaurantdirect accesssister hotelshopping mallbreakfast buffetcorner roomreceiving areabit datedmini barspacious roomchecking inortigas areamanilacrownrobinson
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Its just next to a big shopping mall named Robinson, and Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Room is old fashion, but it's acceptable.
lobby is small, lifts are limited and slow.
Buffet breakfast is average.

But based on the good location, I will still recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I really like the hotel’s location, it is very convenient to public transportation, just a few minutes to Makati or Quezon City. It is connected to a big mall (Robinsons) so you don’t have to go far if you need to buy anything or meet friends. The rooms are very spacious and clean, although they just renovated it still looks dated, I think they just changed some of the aesthetics (flat screen TV, pillows). The fruit platter in the room is a plus and I used my Priority Club points to pay for my last stay. As always the staff are very accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I was spending 24 hours in Manila and chose the Holiday Inn instead of the Crowne Plaza next door, basically because it was a bit cheaper and I wouldn't be spending much time in the room anyway. Not that I can complain much, because as a platinum member of the Priority Club programme I was upgraded to a bigger room, with some complimentary nice chocolates. However several things didn't turn out as expected: my key wouldn't open the door, and they couldn't fix it, so every time I returned to my room I needed someone from the staff to open it for me; the password I was given for the internet didn't work... And not a big issue, but the hotel is in need of some general refurbishment.

Other than this, it was fine, and so is its location. But next time I may give the Crowne Plaza a try...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank josmon10
Reviewed 25 January 2012

We stayed in Holiday Inn Manila Galleria to celebrate the New Year 2012. Prior to that, we have stayed at this hotel over a number of years already to celebrate similar events (Christmas, birthdays) as I am personally a Priority Club member (the in-house hotel loyalty program of the Intercontinental Hotel Group, of which Holiday Inn is a part of), and in Manila, Holiday Inn provides who the most cost-efficient way to earn points for the program.

As their current advertorials state, the rooms have undergone some refurbishments and improvements. The beddings were definitely an improvement and our room was VERY spacious for two people - it had a receiving area with a place for your laptop. The bathroom was pretty standard but that suited us fine as we are not fussy travelers.

The room rate we got was the "Breakfast Internet Promo" - just a little over 4000 pesos (under US$100) for a big room (I believe it was 44 sqm) that included the breakfast buffet at Fab (their cafe) as well as FREE use of the internet (which is usually NOT free in Manila, and an excuse for hotels to charge exorbitant rates for the service). I would strongly recommend anyone who can avail of this rate to TAKE IT, it is worth the price.

A few portions of the carpeting seemed dated, and there was a post with a discolored portion of wallpaper, but those are really just nitpicking at the "imperfect" parts. The comfortable beds and ability to adjust the air conditioner settings were very welcome, and the space of the room made the other issues really not a big deal at all.

Check in time was at 2PM (as stated in the rate's guidelines) but it was December 31, 2011 when we checked in, and we were expecting a deluge of people queuing which we did not relish, so we decided to head to the hotel early and chance an early check in time (12NN) - and we were able to get in at that time, too! The early bird does catch the worm - or the extra 2 hours of stay.

The hotel is adjacent to the mall Robinson's Galleria. The mall has undergone some expansions and renovations as well (including a dining area facing the area where cars pass by - NOT a good idea for outdoor eating) but it will definitely be great for retail therapy as they feature a mix of local and international brands. There is a 7-11 across the hotel so you can easily get some supplies or late night cravings sated (although Housekeeping woould be more than happy to give you the essentials you forgot to pack like toothpaste and shaving kit).

All in all, this is great base to stay in if you are comfortable in "city surroundings".

Room Tip: Choose the "Breakfast Internet Promo" Rate from the hotel's website for great value (including breakfast buffet and internet in room). Try to check in earlier than the stated time (2PM) and if the room is available, they will gladly usher your right in.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2012

If your looking for a hotel near a mall in manila, then this is one to consider. You don't have to go out to get to the mall. There is a connecting floor that goes straight to shops and restaurant. The staff were also friendly and accomodating. What I liked the most was that we thought we left a paper bag with shoes and clothes. I called the hotel and they were helpful and really tried to help me find our stuff back. We found out it was left behind in another van. Still the staff made their effort in helping us. The rooms were clean and spacious. We enjoyed our stay and recommend this hotel to traveleres in manila.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family