All reviews ihg member gold's gym direct access sister hotel shopping mall breakfast buffet corner room bit dated mini bar spacious room business center checking in ortigas area manila crown robinson traffic
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I was coordinating a part of a large international conference in September 2011. The conference (which was in two parts) was held in the Crowne Plaza Galleria, Manila, while accommodation was split between the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Holiday Inn Hotel. As many of the delegates were leaving after the first part of the conference, we had to reallocate rooms for the remaining delegates - quite a tricky business - and I was registrar for the second part.

I wish to commend the staff who were allocated to this task from the Holiday Inn, Manila Galleria. Although this was quite a difficult task, they were most supportive and cooperative, and I wish to commend Ms. Khrish Fabian, in particular, who assisted me in seeing that the new room arrangements were made without a hitch.

I had to continue to see to delegates who were leaving on different dates, and Ms. Fabian impressed me as being a really committed staff member. She had a very cheerful disposition, and was also very competent indeed. Also, I realized that, on some days, she would come in to assist even though she was not on duty, That was really very impressive indeed.

In addition to this, we found that the service in the hotel was immaculate, and that all the other staff, too, were really competent and helpful.

I wish to congratulate the hotel on its standard of service, especially with regard to the handling of conferences and conventions, and recommend it to anyone who might be seeking to hold such an event in Manila. I commend Ms. Fabian for going beyond the call of duty in assisting with the organization of the conference details.

Dr. Rajan Rajasingham
Healthcare Christian Fellowship International

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Rajan R
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Hi Rajan7A

Thank you for the great review! In Holiday Inn Manila Galleria we always make sure we have the best people to give the best service to guests like you. Please come and visit us again.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I booked thru priority privilege 5 days prior to our check in but unfortunately when we get there they cant find the confirmation number for my booking. But it was well taken care of by front desk and gave us quite a nice room. staff were nice and polite and attentive.

We got a spacious room, with king size bed. Linens are fresh, pillows smells nice and entire room is great to relax. my kids immediately turned on the lcd tv and enjoyed watching cartoons as we waited for their dad to arrive. I checked on the mini bar and it was filled with sodas, chocolate drink, beers and water. we also got 2 bottles of water for free, there were cup noodles, chips and sets of tea bags and coffee and a water heater.

Bathroom is clean with complete toiletries, towels and lots of tissues =). theres a hair dryer also, slippers and robe. Tub is clean and hot and cold shower is working. all in all our room on the 23rd floor is awesome.

We went there for an overnight stay to celebrate my husbands birthday, and i find it so perfect coz its just across his working place and his team is throwing away a surprise party for him at the adjacent Robinsons Galleria Mall. Location is a plus, it got everything you need.

The pool although small, is what my kids loves the most during our stay but it could be happier if they extend swimming hours till 9 or 10pm =)..the entire swiiming pool area is safe for running kids, pebbled floor with cute cartoon drawings. I just comforted myself in one of the lounge chairs while i watch over my kids and husband. we had a good sleep.

Breakfast is buffet, all four of us managed to eat to our hearts content. Theres a good selevtion of bread, spreads, fresh fruits, and yes cheese I love cheese.. i feast on filipino breakfast of fried rice, dried squid, mix veggies with coconut milk. i had a few maki and lots of cheese =)...and by the way, we were asked immediately if we want coffee etc...Therems fresh juices, fresh milk and chocolate drink which my kids love the most, i was refresh with guava juice...There's also congee and miso soup..My little boy love the congee with lots of hard boiled egg on it, theres also a tofu to go with it. my daughter liked the cereal selection and put a lot of dried fruits on it. while my dear husband enjoyed the breads and spread, and pancakes too.

Overall, our stay is awesome, I forgot all my workloads for awhile and really enjoyed bonding with my family.

Room Tip: Didnt try the spa thats why it get average rate
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Hi Pdx3c

We thank you for your comments! Holiday Inn Manila Galleria is the place to relax and we feel honored to have served a guest a like you, we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

The hotel was centrally locally with quick access to Robinson Mall. The staff were attentive and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel. It's about 45 minutes drive with traffic to the airport.

Room Tip: Insist on non smoking rooms....
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
John Romelle S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Hi Parker_CoElo,

Thank you for recommending our Hotel! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please let us know when you're coming back, we will make sure your next stay will be even better!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

our recent stay at HOLIDAY Inn Manila Galleria was unforgettable! Why? we had a great awesome experience... when they heard we were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary, with our children, we were upgraded to a bigger room with two double beds, check-in was a breeze even if it was full-house, due to long weekend ( 5 days ). We were given a corner room at the eleventh floor, then a big surprise was delivered to our room, a cake with greetings and a bottle of premium red wine. every request like newspapers, extra towels, etc. was delivered in less than a minute....so amazing!!! special thanks to friendly front desk people Tere, Jenny,Trish, and the fab waiter Noel ....thanks for the memorable experience!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Stayed one weekend night with my wife and kid as a staycation... Upon reaching the check-in, we were immediately informed that the elevators are powered down and is still being fixed. When I approached the check-in counter, I was informed that there are no rooms ready, while when I asked the reservations officer the previous day, they had 4 rooms available for the King Exec type. We were advised to wait and once ready we will be called, but after around 45 minutes and out of frustration, I went back to the counter and gave them options - that either they give us an upgrade to the next category (suites) or we just cancel it off. They obliged to the first option, but since the elevators are not working, we had to climb 11 floors up, while I carry a heavy bag and my 1 1/2 yr old son. Quite better then the others who went before us that resided on 20th and up. Soon after we enter our suite, I asked the nearby housekeeping on the update on the elevators, and they advised that after we entered our room, it powered up afterwards... okay, so we just charged it as a good workout!

Room was spacious but we've seen better suites. Major updating needed on these rooms as they look old and outdated. We had room service and the food's not bad at all. The hotel is connected to a mall so no problems going around if you get bored.

Check-out was a breeze, and overall, quite a good stay except for the check-in part. Will think about it if we'll stay again....

Room Tip: We heard corner rooms are better and more spacious
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deevs
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Deevs,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J