“Good food, good service, good view for a perfect dinner!”
Review of Cucina

Cucina
Ranked #15 of 534 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We have been putting off visiting the place despite of their credit card promos because of the mixed reviews. However, we decided to have dinner there to treat some friends. I am so glad we tried it.

As in other hotel buffets, the variety is limited but I must say the selection is quite good. Their paella was really flavorful. They should be fast though in refilling the paella. Their mix of seafood was perfect for me. They had NZ mussels, manila clams and some more. They didn't have crabs that night but that's fine with me because I don't eat crabs.

We enjoyed their salads (really fresh veggies) and their canapes. Though I don't eat Japanese rolls, my friends said it was good too. Desserts were pretty good as well.

On top of this, the service was warm and accomodating. Although it was really busy that night and they forgot to refill our glasses, they were apologetic and were smiling throughout the night.

I would definitely visit Cucina again.

Frank_Reichenbach, General Manager at Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear serenegypsy,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing with us your review. We have always set the highest standards with how we design our dining outlets, from the selection of dishes, to the fresh ingredients that we use, and how our expert chefs craft each dish to perfection. We are very glad to know that you have enjoyed your culinary journey with us.

I have noted your concerns on the refill of some items. I understand that this has brought inconvenience to our guests like you. Rest assured that I will take a closer look into this for further improvements.

Again, thank you very much. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Staff was friendly and accommodating. However, the food can be improved in terms of choices and taste.

Dear busymomMD,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Thank you very much for letting us be a part of this special occasion. I have noted your concerns on the food. I understand that this has brought inconvenience to our guests like you. This has already been raised to the attention of the Executive Chef for further improvements.

Again, thank you very much. We look forward to being a part of your future celebrations.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Warm, efficient Service, Variety in menu, Tasty Food, bright, comfortable Venue equals Wholesome Dining.

Dear 16lindaq,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Again, thank you very much. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times. 1 during lunch and 1 during dinner. Both times I didn't like the food.

We stayed for 4 days 3 nights with a breakfast buffet for each night.

Breakfast Buffet has some limited selection of food, comes with free juices and coffee, the usual international cuisines and the local flavors but I there was no Indian food. Food was just okay and average. Service was also okay. The taste is just too ordinary. Pastries tasted good and salad station needs more greens and dressings. They have taho which is a plus for me. Some food are not attended responsively so they get this surface film if they remain untouched for a time.

For the price of their food and hotel, I expected more.

Will only eat here again if for free.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We celebrated our wedding anniversary here. All foods were delicious and superb. Clean restroom and courteous staff.