“​ La Toscana”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2016

A real Italian restaurant in Davao city. Near central bank. Address in Tripadvisor is NOT correct because they move to city
I use 2 hours before I find this restaurant but I promise it was worth it
Their Pizza was really delicious. One of best I eat ever. Price it not hight because you get a big pizza good for 2 for 2-300 pesos.
I try Cappriciosa and Quattro. Both very good.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

My family decided to go on a roadtrip along Marilog for sightseeing and to feel the cool weather. We ate lunch at La Tuscana Italian Restaurant at Buda, Marilog, Davao City. Sad to say, it's not comparable to its main branch located in the heart of the city. The fresh vegetable salad costs P150.00 with only lettuce and tomatoes.... I can even make that at home!... plus other meal servings are small. We could have eaten at Seagull Mountain Resort...

1  Thank P-len L
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Apparently, owned by an Italian, obiviously doesnt care about the food that comes to the tables, the pizza almost cold and dry

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Wife ordered the seafood pasta - good size portion and reasonable amount of seafood. She thought is was pretty tasty. I order a cheese pizza, came to the table cold and dry. Very little sauce so it dried out and temp was cool or slightly warm in spots. As a ex-pizza chef, it likely sat for at least 5 minutes before making it's way to the table (it's very thin so cools quickly). I would say it was reheated and not fresh except that it was even hot... They did reheated it, which further dried it out.. Pizza was edible, but terrible for what I expect at an "Italian resto" Some simple changes and a little skill in preparing/cooking it would go a long way.

Service was poor to fair- waitress disappeared after the pizza to never return.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

My visit was to the branch of this restaurant in Buda along the Bukindon highway. The atmosphere was very nice and the food was excellent. I was taken by surprise to find this little gem in such an out of the way location. I would highly recommend it if you happen to be passing that way some day.